716 3 2023-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2749 ft
Poland

Greeteings for every one.
I haven't had the opportunity to check the functionality of the camera during the flight for a long time, but from what I remember, 2 or 3 updates ago, when a flight was performed and a photo was taken, it was saved as a cache even in the DJI Fly application itself. Now the photo can only be saved when the drone is stationary in front of or above the object. Flying over something, behind something or on something, you can't take a picture. That is, the button itself works, on the phone connected to the controller you can see that the photo has been taken, but later it is not in the application's cache memory.
2023-6-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Forget the cached images.
The only images that matter are the actual, full-sized original images which are saved on the SD card.
You can take stills anywhere, any time.
2023-6-8
Use props
Vergiliusz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2749 ft
Poland

Labroides Posted at 6-8 23:43
Forget the cached images.
The only images that matter are the actual, full-sized original images which are saved on the SD card.
You can take stills anywhere, any time.

Thank you for your answer. That's what I thought, in the application it's just a cache and the quality is much worse.
So I check the card.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Videos or photos will be cached to a mobile phone when DJI Mini 2 is not inserted with a microSD card or the microSD card is full. If there is space left on the microSD card, videos will be cached but photos will not automatically be cached. Please enable the Video Cache button in the DJI Fly app for video shooting. Photos do not require special permission to be enabled. You can get the original video and image files via the SD card. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules