Are Drones Illegal in Morocco?
1538 2 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elelzz
New

United Kingdom

Hello fellow DJI forum members,

I hope this message finds you well. I have a few questions regarding the legality and registration process of drones in Morocco, and I'm hoping to find some guidance and assistance from those who have experience flying drones in the country.

I am planning to visit Morocco and would like to fly my drone while I'm there. However, I want to ensure that I am following all the necessary regulations and requirements set by the Moroccan authorities. Specifically, I would like to know:

1. Are drones allowed for recreational use in Morocco?
2. What are the current regulations and restrictions for flying drones in Morocco?
3. Is it mandatory to register a drone with the Moroccan authorities? If so, what is the registration process like?
4. Are there any specific no-fly zones or areas I should be aware of in Morocco?
5. Are there any additional permits or authorizations required for certain activities, such as commercial drone operations or flying in restricted airspace?

If anyone has successfully registered their drone in Morocco or has experience flying drones there, I would greatly appreciate any insights or guidance you could provide. It would be helpful to hear about your personal experiences, the registration process you went through, and any challenges you faced while operating your drone in Morocco.

Please feel free to share any official sources, websites, or contacts where I can find the most up-to-date information on drone regulations in Morocco. Your assistance will be invaluable in helping me navigate the legal requirements and fly my drone responsibly during my visit.

Thank you all in advance for your support and advice. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and learning from your experiences.

Best regards,
Elelzz
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilot here that already experience flying in Morocco. Also, we highly recommend you coordinate this directly to the local aviation authorities in Morocco to have the proper guidance flying on the said area. Should you have any inquiries or concerns about your drone, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-9
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

An import license must be obtained. Contact the local DJI importer, they offer services to obtain this license.

https://www.drstone.ma/_files/ug ... 2e5811b98ff3837.pdf
https://droneway.ma/
2023-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules