Flight Record Storage Limit Reached
1577 5 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ws46060
Second Officer
United States

My one year old mini 3 pro/DJI RC recently has been giving me the message "Flight Record Storage Limit Reached".  I have set the RC to automatically upload.  My Airdata.com account shows that the flight records are indeed being uploaded.  The new flight records appear there without my interaction.

I have confirmed there is over a gigabyte of internal storage available, and I also have an SD card in the RC with almost 50 GB free.

Does anyone know why I'm getting this message?  I'm fully updated on firmware.

Flight Record Strage Limit Reached.jpg
2023-6-9
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Its not the space in GBs that count but the number of flight data records it can keep.
I don't remember that exact number. Once its uploaded to airdata you can manually delete the records from RC to solve the problem.
2023-6-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alternatively, why not move txt and DAT flight logs to your computer etc.? That way they are not in the hands of others.
2023-6-9
Use props
ws46060
Second Officer
United States

Thanks all!

I suspect Ranjan is correct as I have over 400 flights listed.

Question for Dirty Bird--Since I am connected to my DJI account, and records are being synced, why is local storage not being cleared?
2023-6-9
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2328599 ft
Canada

OUCH!!!
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regarding the "Flight Record Storage Limit Reached", this prompt is not an error message, it is a reminder that is mainly to remind you to upload the flight records. If you want to dismiss the prompt, after ensuring that the flight records are uploaded to the cloud, manually clear the flight record cache; or connect the DJI RC to Internet. If the flight records are successfully synchronized to the server, the prompt stops showing up. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules