Mavic 3 Pro
362 1 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobarcand1-sp
lvl.2

United States

I just upgraded from a Mavic 3 to a Mavic 3 Pro, using the same RC Pro controller.  Inserted into the drone 3 separate and  approved SD cards that I have used on several DJI drones, including the Mavic 3 just a few days ago; formatted in the controller, controller camera storage set to SD card (as always), yet no images show up in the SD card.  Have now tried 3 approved SD cards; none work.  Not certain, but it appears that the images might be in the controller's internal storage.  Under settings/storage, the controller shows internal storage highlighted, with a SD card option in the controller.  Tried to insert a SD card into the controller (have never used), but cannot get the card to seat properly, so not sure if I can get the images out of the controller.  When I check flight records, the controller tells me that there are 26 images to upload; can't upload to a controller SD card (since I can't get one properly in the controller) and doesn't work when I plug controller into my iPad laptop.  I bought the Mavic 3 Pro specifically for a July 4th event, but at the moment, the drone is not functional.  I bought the Mavic 3 Pro to be able to shoot manual/raw with the 3x lens.  Help.
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. DJI RC Pro supports transferring the video cache and original footage to the microSD card: Launch DJI Fly app in the remote controller, and go to “Profile”, “Settings”, and “Storage”. Then select “SD Card” and tap “Switch" according to the prompt. After confirming the switch, data migration progress will appear. Wait until migration completes. Also, there is a microSD card slot on the DJI RC Pro, which is used to insert a microSD card. Currently, the microSD card can only be used for "portable storage", instead of "extra phone storage". The settings of the microSD card are shown below.

2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules