Recording video stops after 10-30 seconds
809 5 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevemcl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
United States

Hi, I've got an osmo pocket running hardware version 1.10.00.30 and after formatting the card in camera and factory reset,
recording video stops after 10-30 seconds and when trying to playback the video it says 'playback failed'
I've tried multiple micro sd cards that have worked before and now cannot record video or jpg pictures.
Taking a picture functions correctly, but playback fails in camera and copying the files to my laptop fails to play there as well.
Anyone seen this?
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific brand of SD card are you currently using on your DJI Osmo Pocket? In addition, can you please confirm what resolution the issue occurs? If you could provide us a video showing the issue that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-9
Use props
Stevemcl
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, it won't let me post a video, is there a preferred way of posting a video?
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Stevemcl Posted at 6-11 13:10
Hi, it won't let me post a video, is there a preferred way of posting a video?

You may upload the video to Google Drive or Drop box and share the link here. Thank you.
2023-6-12
Use props
Stevemcl
lvl.1
United States

Here they are:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1655mM-LMiwd2NpwyjjgsAfIcKD44TBIB?usp=sharing
2023-6-13
Use props
Stevemcl
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I sent it in for repair and the problem was that the 'Core Board was malfunctioned.'
fyi - I didn't drop it, or get it wet or any physical damage to it.
I had it repaired for $133, and now awaiting to get it returned.
thanks!
2023-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules