Do zoom filters exist for getting extra zoom on a Mavic 2 Zoom
838 5 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5k8xwMDEWSw2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Do zoom filters exist for getting more zoom out of your Mavic 2 zoom, like with a filter attachment but a zoom lens rather than an ND  or so on?
I've looked but can't find anything myself.

Any thought please?

Thanks!
2023-6-9
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never seen anything like that for the M2Z.  Sounds like when my father-in-law tries to put readers on over his regular glasses to read the menu better.  Usually turning down his hearing aids helps him accomplish that.  

Good luck on your search!  Maybe you can make something on your own?
2023-6-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Zoom 'filters' do not exist. A zoom is a type of lens, however zoom extenders will do much of what you are asking, but I personally have not seen them for sale to suit drones. Not to say they do not exist.
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have this said accessory available on our store website. Also, we haven't tested this kind of accessory on the unit therefore we cannot guarantee the stability of the said accessory when in used. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-6-9
Use props
djiuser_5k8xwMDEWSw2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for your replies, already got a version of my own had to put a counter weight on back of camera to balance weight, part of a microscope lens.
Got double the zoom now so I'm happy with that.
Was just looking for something better, guess it's time to upgrade.

Thanks for your replies.
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_5k8xwMDEWSw2 Posted at 6-10 17:36
Thanks for your replies, already got a version of my own had to put a counter weight on back of camera to balance weight, part of a microscope lens.
Got double the zoom now so I'm happy with that.
Was just looking for something better, guess it's time to upgrade.

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries or concerns. You may click the link below for our latest product. Thank you for your valued support!

https://store.dji.com/uk/selecti ... v&set_region=GB
2023-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules