Can’t record to SD card
453 14 2023-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MHM
Second Officer

United States

I'm not able to record to the SD card...... I changed the card to my mini 3 pro and have no problem recording, so this tells me it's not the card. It records to the cache files but not the SD card. Has anyone else had this problem.  I also confirmed that I'm not recording to internal memory.  I took several pictures to the card then removed the card to a card reader to my computer and the card says empty
2023-6-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you reformat the card in the Mavic 3 Pro?
2023-6-9
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Yes the card has been formatted. I’ve tried several cards with no luck. I guess I may have a bad card slot ?
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean even though you set the storage path to internal storage, the photos/videos are still not saved? Did you check the Aircraft Album in the app? Could you please provide us with a screen recording for further confirmation? Please also format and test it again.
2023-6-10
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have you set it to record to SD card ?
2023-6-10
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 6-10 02:07
Have you set it to record to SD card ?

Yes …. And after recording a few flights and pictures I removed the card to down load to my computer but the card is empty.  Just to confirm it’s not the card, I used the same card in my mini 3 pro with no issues.
2023-6-10
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-10 00:21
Hi there, may I confirm if you mean even though you set the storage path to internal storage, the photos/videos are still not saved? Did you check the Aircraft Album in the app? Could you please provide us with a screen recording for further confirmation? Please also format and test it again.

I’m not having problems with the internal storage just the SD card slot.
2023-6-10
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

The Saint Posted at 6-9 21:29
Did you reformat the card in the Mavic 3 Pro?
I just reformatted the SD card in the Mavic 3 pro, took 2- pictures.  This is what I see when connecting to my I Pad. I used the same card in my mini 3 pro took 2- pictures and as you can see the images are on the card.  

“Houston we have a problem “

IMG_0723.jpeg
IMG_0724.jpeg
2023-6-10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

well that sucks if you have an issue with the sd card slot on the drone.
to confirm it, i would try another card and/or try using a pc.  please make sure the card is fully seated in the mavic 3 pro and let us know what it says about the card in the fly app.

i believe there are a couple other similar complaints about the microsd card.
2023-6-10
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

The Saint Posted at 6-10 07:56
well that sucks if you have an issue with the sd card slot on the drone.
to confirm it, i would try another card and/or try using a pc.

I have tried everything and I have concluded it’s not the card or computer it’s the SD Slot in the Mavic 3 pro.  
2023-6-10
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Thanks guys for all your help….. I just started a return, this one will be going back. It’s a shame because I really liked this drone.  
2023-6-10
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MHM Posted at 6-10 07:47
I just reformatted the SD card in the Mavic 3 pro, took 2- pictures.  This is what I see when connecting to my I Pad. I used the same card in my mini 3 pro took 2- pictures and as you can see the images are on the card.  

“Houston we have a problem “

Have you tried to download photos or videos to another device like a last top. I had a similar problem with my iPad Pro it wouldn’t recognise the data on my card but could download to my mac laptop . Might not help but worth a try.
2023-6-11
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 6-11 02:54
Have you tried to download photos or videos to another device like a last top. I had a similar problem with my iPad Pro it wouldn’t recognise the data on my card but could download to my mac laptop . Might not help but worth a try.
I tried downloading to my Mac book Pro,I Pad Pro and Mac Mini M2 with the same results    ……….UPS is scheduled to pick up the M3P tomorrow.  I decided not to replace the Mavic 3 pro and just be happy with my air 2S and mini 3 pro.  I am really curious about the Air 3s/Air 3 Pro which I am guessing might be a scaled down Mavic 3 pro
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MHM Posted at 6-10 06:24
I’m not having problems with the internal storage just the SD card slot.

Sorry for the late reply. May I ask if have you sent the drone back? If not, could you please try to go to the playback page on the DJI Fly app to see if the pictures/videos are showing up?
2023-6-13
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

The Mavic 3 Pro has been returned.  
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules