448 6 2023-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GiuFed 68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7110 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello my DJI account is avv.***********@gmail.com, due to an error during the activation of my AVATA I wrote avv.************@gmail.con. Wanting to associate the drone with the correct account, I first removed it and then tried to delete the account without success because it sent me a code to the email avv.*************@gmail.con which does not exist. I tried to reinstall the DJI Fly app but it connects to the wrong account, what can I do? Thank you.

2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about such concern. During the activation process, the app will prompt a message asking you to confirm your account. After activation, this account cannot be changed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, note that the DJI account you use to log in to the DJI app can be switched freely. If you need to use a different DJI account, you can log out of the current one and then log in with another account.
2023-6-10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow, that's a pretty slick way to see if you can get dji to release the account.  good job!

what's next, you forgot the password too?  
2023-6-10
Use props
GiuFed 68
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

The Saint Posted at 6-10 12:35
wow, that's a pretty slick way to see if you can get dji to release the account.  good job!

what's next, you forgot the password too?

If irony is out of place, you could do without intervening. Thank you
2023-6-10
Use props
GiuFed 68
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 6-10 08:29
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about such concern. During the activation process, the app will prompt a message asking you to confirm your account. After activation, this account cannot be changed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, note that the DJI account you use to log in to the DJI app can be switched freely. If you need to use a different DJI account, you can log out of the current one and then log in with another account.

Thanks for the info.
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GiuFed 68 Posted at 6-10 23:10
Thanks for the info.

Glad to be of help. Have a nice day!
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator