Future Request
500 9 2023-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobCass
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suggestion for future Action cameras.Add in the wireless mic receiver into the camera so there is nothing that needs to be added onto the base camera (Receiver).
Plus with the receiver built in, more people would buy the transmitter as it will work with it out of the box.
I know it will make the Action camera more expensive, but with action cameras, the more functionaility already built in the better since smaller, lighter and integrated is less to fail and forget/lose. Then the camera could be powered with a powerbank, while still getting great sound since the USBC port would be free.
Plus it makes the camera more balanced without a receiver hanging off the side.

2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this forward. On our end, we'll communicate it with the team designated for any possibilities. Thank you in advance for your great support.
2023-6-10
Use props
Italo Grossi
lvl.2

Austria

Great idea indeed!
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Italo Grossi. Truly grateful for sharing your opinions with us.
2023-6-10
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

I am not excited in any way buying more expensive cameras that are equipped with hardware I will never need. Chances are, a built-in wireless receiver will also need to draw power from somewhere, which will sacrifice the already excellent battery performance of the camera. I think the current camera is already providing great features for the intended use. DJI can create a step-up camera with extra features (something like the GoPro has - base, creator, and mini editions) so people who need wireless thingy can buy it.
2023-6-10
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

This included in Pocket 360 camera for vlogging
2023-6-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Insta uses the Apple air pods and can not go further then a foot.  Sony has that for their cams. and well GoPro was told.  doubt DJI will listen they only answer we'll take feedback
2023-6-10
Use props
Fr4p4d1ngu3
lvl.3
France

osmonauta Posted at 6-10 11:57
I am not excited in any way buying more expensive cameras that are equipped with hardware I will never need. Chances are, a built-in wireless receiver will also need to draw power from somewhere, which will sacrifice the already excellent battery performance of the camera. I think the current camera is already providing great features for the intended use. DJI can create a step-up camera with extra features (something like the GoPro has - base, creator, and mini editions) so people who need wireless thingy can buy it.

It could be integrated in a way where it could be disabled.
Like "you don't need the LED", you disable it etc...
2023-6-11
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Fr4p4d1ngu3 Posted at 6-11 05:18
It could be integrated in a way where it could be disabled.
Like "you don't need the LED", you disable it etc...

True!

-----
2023-6-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

won't happen they won't disable the bluetooth, requested that on the A1  and today as well to conserve power.
2023-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules