Two Drones bound to same RC controller
346 1 2023-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JDS7BOlsNUHd
lvl.1

United States

I bought a mini 3  with RC controller direct from DJI . Then I bought a Mini 3 Pro without a controller from DJI . The Mini 3 pro bound right up with the contoller and worked perfect. But the problem I have is its Flight controller SN  shows up the same as the Mini 3 Pro's SN.  The DJI fly safe does not reconize this as a flight controller Number and will not allow me to unlock geo zones with the pro. Is there anyway to find out the Pro's true flight controller serial number?
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to double-check the flight controller serial number in the "About" section? Both drones must have their own Flight Controller SN. You may try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device if you are using a remote control without a built-in screen. If the issue persists, please upload both screenshots of the "About" section on your DJI Fly app for your 2 drones and send them to us via PM so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules