USB Video Output has no option for "Liveview Only"
1680 3 2023-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peteredoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204140 ft
Canada

I'm in DJI Fly, using an RC-Pro with a Mini 3 Pro.  I am trying to send the video from the drone to my computer via USB. (I have tried with HDMI too, but ran into another problem (see this thread))
Problem: There is no "Liveview Only" option for USB video output - meaning that all the controls are visible in the video.  See picture.

DJI: Can we please add the "Liveview" option (only raw video - no controls) for USB video output?

--- Mandarin translation courtesy of GPT-4 .. May contain errors ---

我正在使用DJI Fly,配备了一个RC-Pro和一个Mini 3 Pro。我试图通过USB将无人机的视频传输到我的电脑。(我也试过HDMI,但遇到了另一个问题(参见这个线程)。

问题:USB视频输出没有“仅现场视图”选项——这意味着所有的控制都在视频中可见。见图片。

DJI:我们能否为USB视频输出添加“仅现场视图”选项(只有原始视频,没有控制)?

Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 5.40.12 PM.png
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please update your DJI RC Pro to the latest version via DJI Assistant 2 software. When DJI RC Pro firmware is updated to the latest version, HDMI pure camera view output is supported. (Namely, OSD information is hidden when using the HDMI output). Please refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-6-10
Use props
peteredoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204140 ft
Canada

Thanks you, but I believe there is a misunderstanding.  My RC-Pro firmware is up to date (When I tap "Check for Firmware Updates" it says "Your Firmware is up to date".

The problem is with the USB Video Output - not the HDMI.  I am asking for USB-Video to also support Liveview.  

See the following pictures - even in Liveview mode, the controls are overlayed onto the USB-video output.  (I am using USB because when I use HDMI I have another problem in this separate thread)

2023-6-11
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

I'm hoping this will work with my CrystalSky. I use it for flying my DJI FPV with a screen using USB in (MTP protocol) and I want it as the preview screen for my M3P.
I imagined it might just work connecting RC Pro USB to CS USB but it isn't the correct format. The RC Pro has some options for USB output, but MTP isn't one of them.
I've got an HDMI to USB dongle on the way. Let's see.
1-5 16:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules