rc no forward and backward control
826 10 2023-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Petecute
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55436 ft

Denmark

Hello. I'm rather new to this. I bought an mavic air, used. The problem is that the forward and backward stick does not do anything with the drone. I have tried everything i could find on the net, but nothing helps. All calibration is done all factory reset is tried, nothing seems to work. Anyone have an idea, or did i just throw my money out the window?
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific Mavic air are you currently using? Are you using the Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, or DJI Air 2s? Also, please provide us with a short video showing the issue or a screenshot showing the error message on the DJI Fly so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-11
Use props
Petecute
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-11 17:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific Mavic air are you currently using? Are you using the Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, or DJI Air 2s? Also, please provide us with a short video showing the issue or a screenshot showing the error message on the DJI Fly so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It's a DJI Mavic Air.  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JQEQV7Uzs-J_jX-0Ge6YAhAt3JkAnWxM/view?usp=sharing

2023-6-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't know about anyone else but that page want me to log in and I don't see a way past that.
Did you calibrate the controller?
2023-6-12
Use props
Petecute
lvl.1

Denmark

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-12 12:08
Don't know about anyone else but that page want me to log in and I don't see a way past that.
Did you calibrate the controller?

Yes i have calibrated everything.

Maybe this link is better

https://youtube.com/shorts/axAq3BTNfSU?feature=share
2023-6-12
Use props
Petecute
lvl.1

Denmark

I don't think it's the controller. I tried to switch to "Mode 1" same problem but the other way around, i mean in "Mode 2" it was the right stick and in "Mode 2" it was the left stick.
So i think it is something to do with the drone :-(
2023-6-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Petecute Posted at 6-12 22:37
I don't think it's the controller. I tried to switch to "Mode 1" same problem but the other way around, i mean in "Mode 2" it was the right stick and in "Mode 2" it was the left stick.
So i think it is something to do with the drone :-(

That's a pity.
Where are you testing this, indoors or outside?
If indoors or flying from somewhere surrounded by obstacles, is obstacle avoidance ( OA ) switched on? If so switch OA off.
2023-6-13
Use props
Petecute
lvl.1

Denmark

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-13 00:11
That's a pity.
Where are you testing this, indoors or outside?
If indoors or flying from somewhere surrounded by obstacles, is obstacle avoidance ( OA ) switched on? If so switch OA off.

Both in and out. Latest thing is that it works in wifi mode!?  EDIT: well at least for a few meters :-(

Tried with and without OA
2023-6-13
Use props
Petecute
lvl.1

Denmark

PROBLEM SOLVED! MY TEST TAKE OF SPOT WAS TO NARROW! TURNS OUT I DID HAVE OA TURNED ON. SORRY FOLKS! THANKS!
2023-6-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Petecute Posted at 6-14 05:21
PROBLEM SOLVED! MY TEST TAKE OF SPOT WAS TO NARROW! TURNS OUT I DID HAVE OA TURNED ON. SORRY FOLKS! THANKS!

I am glad you got it sorted.
2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules