Remote doesn't turn on
12455 44 2023-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RajU0H8RAOri
lvl.1
Italy

Same problem. The other I tried to fly my DJI Mini 2. The remote controller was basically dead. No light, no sign of life, I tried to charge it but no LEDs would light up.
I contacted assistance and after about 1 hour of them telling me how to turn it on, I explained to them that I knew how to use the product, they told me that I had to take it to assistance. Pay €49 immediately and send it to them and wait for the repair estimate. I didn't do anything and bought it new from a dealer for €79. Very bad experience
4-18 07:58
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_RajU0H8RAOri Posted at 4-18 07:58
Same problem. The other I tried to fly my DJI Mini 2. The remote controller was basically dead. No light, no sign of life, I tried to charge it but no LEDs would light up.
I contacted assistance and after about 1 hour of them telling me how to turn it on, I explained to them that I knew how to use the product, they told me that I had to take it to assistance. Pay €49 immediately and send it to them and wait for the repair estimate. I didn't do anything and bought it new from a dealer for €79. Very bad experience

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. May we ask the case number relative to this transaction for further checking? I hope to hear from you.
4-18 13:25
Use props
djiuser_RajU0H8RAOri
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 4-18 13:25
Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. May we ask the case number relative to this transaction for further checking? I hope to hear from you.

Hi Diana, what do I have to send you about my problem?
The serial number of the product?
4-19 23:54
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_RajU0H8RAOri Posted at 4-19 23:54
Hi Diana, what do I have to send you about my problem?
The serial number of the product?

Hi there. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum account. I will make an internal note to the the team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience.
4-20 07:37
Use props
djiuser_FlgF6OnRDrC2
New

Indonesia

Hi my RC controller also recently have the same problem.. I can charge them and turn on, now indicating it’s on 60% battery. However I do not see the light indicator blinking at all, and also it’s not connecting to my drone.

I tried factory reset the whole thing and i just re-download the firm. It says that they will need to check on battery before install but it’s still checking on battery and can’t install at all.
5-2 19:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules