M3Pro extremely slow
765 9 2023-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
layabout
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150633 ft
United States

Well the latest problem with my fully updated M3Pro/ Goggles 2/ Motion Control 2, with full charged batteries everywhere, and full bars for connection to controller and video transmission, is that my top speed is apx 5mph when i get more than apx 100 yards away from myself/the Motion Controller 2 and the goggles 2. I thought it was that recently i switched gain settings for MC2 for higher speeds, but I paused flight in air, did "reset" in the MC2 gain settings (in the goggles 2), and had no change. I brought the drone home, changed out the battery, flew again, and had same problem, except this time i was unable to get a response to a button press on the "Mode" button to switch from Normal to Sport mode. I also found i couldnt initiate a RTH, either.  So all the neighbors get to watch my drone as it slowly creeps over their houses at 5mph, making its way back to my house. Nice.

After sending in all logs weeks ago for my previous problem of "freezing", and getting no response whatsoever, I hope someone can address this.

2023-6-11
Use props
Zhillz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2914944 ft
United States

Factory reset
2023-6-11
Use props
layabout
lvl.2
United States

hey thanx for that reply. Im hoping for a more specific diagnosis & treatment, before i go that route.
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please connect the aircraft, goggles, and the RC motion 2 via DJI Assistant 2 and please update/refresh the firmware then have a test flight to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-6-11
Use props
layabout
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-11 17:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please connect the aircraft, goggles, and the RC motion 2 via DJI Assistant 2 and please update/refresh the firmware then have a test flight to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Thanks for your attention Paladin. Given my previous unanswered problems, yes i did that refresh with the DJI assistant 2 for consumer drones, last night, before todays flight. I did it 2 times each for each device.
What next?
2023-6-11
Use props
layabout
lvl.2
United States

layabout Posted at 6-11 17:21
hey thanx for that reply. Im hoping for a more specific diagnosis & treatment, before i go that route.

Did you see my answer? Your instructions were followed before I made that flight.  What to do next?
2023-6-12
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

layabout Posted at 6-12 21:44
Did you see my answer? Your instructions were followed before I made that flight.  What to do next?

Hey, you answer yourself...     
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

layabout Posted at 6-11 18:59
Thanks for your attention Paladin. Given my previous unanswered problems, yes i did that refresh with the DJI assistant 2 for consumer drones, last night, before todays flight. I did it 2 times each for each device.
What next?

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. please note that the speed can be set in the Joystick Control, please do check this one. In addition, could you please clarify if the issue persists after your test flight today? Does the issue occur when using the original remote controller on your DJI Mini 3 Pro or when using the Goggles+RC set up? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_j5tkWRmNtd37
lvl.1
Switzerland

have similar problem
flying very slow and unsteady on cine and normal mode, better in sportsmode. Cant be the battery i checked both. Is it the remote or the bird. shall I send it in as broken , i do have the care insurance
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_j5tkWRmNtd37 Posted at 12-19 07:34
have similar problem
flying very slow and unsteady on cine and normal mode, better in sportsmode. Cant be the battery i checked both. Is it the remote or the bird. shall I send it in as broken , i do have the care insurance

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for this unpleasant experience. Please confirm what specific setup are you using. Are you using the DJI Mini 3 Pro with Goggles and RC setup or just the normal controller for the DJI Mini 3 Pro? If you are using the standard setup (DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC/DJI RC-N1), please try the following:

1. Please change the flight direction and try again to avoid the influence of wind or light from certain angles.
2. If the aircraft flies slowly in each direction, we recommend that you land your aircraft as soon as possible and go to another environment. Try to have a test flight in an open environment with less wind and at a lower attitude. (We do not recommend that the user fly their aircraft too high because the higher the altitude, the greater the difference in wind power. As such, the purpose of their testing cannot be reached.)
3. Please check whether the propellers on the drone are damaged or bent. If they are found to be damaged/bent, use new propellers if possible, and try again.
4. Please check and switch the flight mode, and see if the flight speed is slow in different modes. (It is best to check the speed that can be reached in different modes.)
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules