1023 4 2023-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alperoymak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545732 ft
Turkey

Hi,

I used POCO F2 pro with OM4 and all buttons has worked phone own camera app. Now I changed my phone with S23 ultra. Now buttons are noy working on camera app. It works only on DJI Mimo, but this app sucks. Is it any solutions for this?
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your Samsung Galaxy S23 and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-11
Use props
alperoymak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545732 ft
Turkey

Thanks for reply. I reinstall latest version of Mimo. Buttons are working on the Mimo app. But, i don't want to use Mimo app. I want use default camera app. I have used all the gimbal buttons (shoot, zoom, change mode etc.) on my ex phone default camera app. (poco f2 pro). Now I don't.
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

alperoymak Posted at 6-12 00:20
Thanks for reply. I reinstall latest version of Mimo. Buttons are working on the Mimo app. But, i don't want to use Mimo app. I want use default camera app. I have used all the gimbal buttons (shoot, zoom, change mode etc.) on my ex phone default camera app. (poco f2 pro). Now I don't.

Sorry for the late response. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-23
Use props
GregP507
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404360 ft
Canada

Check that your phone's power button isn't being mashed by the phone clamp.  You may have to slide it away from the middle position.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules