avata with integra googles altitude problem
955 3 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carmine74
New
Flight distance : 40272 ft
Italy

I have a problem with my dji avata and integra googles, when i fly the drone it takes off and i see the altitude displayed on the visor. but when the drone reaches about 4/5 meters high the altitude blinks and goes away and i can't see any more altitude data.. i don't know why, becouse i didn't touch any settings and the first month i bought the drone the altitude was dysplayed correctly... from this week on i have this issue and i can't understand why. thanks in advance for the reply. bye
2023-6-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

it's not really altitude but more accurately, it's the height above the take off point.

there are two indicators in the goggles:

one is in white which will tell you how high you are above the take off point.  it starts at 0 and it goes to a million and you should see it display at all times in feet or meters.  it will even tell you if you go below and it turns negative.

another one is in yellow or red and it tells you how high off the ground you are when you get close to the ground.  not sure if i have my colors correct but it turns yellow when you are close to the ground and it turns red when you are very close to the ground.  close is a meter and very close is half a meter....or something like that.  you will only see this when you are close to the ground so when you go up more than a meter, it will disappear.

does this describe what you are seeing?

*for sure i have the numbers and the measurements incorrect, they are for reference only to give you an idea
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Carmine74. Thank you for reaching out. Are the goggles and drone linked successfully? If yes, please refresh the firmware of the drone and goggles using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You may download it from this link. If the devices were disconnected during the flight, the OSD information will not be displayed so if the issue persists after refreshing the firmware, please record a video in the goggles which can show the abnormal situation and send it to us for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-15
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules