Is Panasonic Lumix S5 II compatible with DJI RS3 Mini via bluetooth?
4913 8 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
powerusermark2
lvl.1

Norway

I am right now using Lumix S5 II via USB C cable, it works fine but wonders does it works via Bluetooth because I failed to pair my RS3 mini with S5 II as it doesn't detect it in pairing mode.
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. DJI RS 3 Mini does not support Bluetooth shutter when using with Panasonic S5 II. Here is the link:  https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-3-mini/s5ii   The Panasonic camera adopts the Wi-Fi wireless control protocol, which is different from the Bluetooth control protocol hardware used by the DJI RS 3 and DJI RS 3 Pro. Therefore, they are not compatible
2023-6-14
Use props
djiuser_r62bYjSJMCwR
New
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 04:30
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. DJI RS 3 Mini does not support Bluetooth shutter when using with Panasonic S5 II. Here is the link:  https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-3-mini/s5ii   The Panasonic camera adopts the Wi-Fi wireless control protocol, which is different from the Bluetooth control protocol hardware used by the DJI RS 3 and DJI RS 3 Pro. Therefore, they are not compatible

My Lumix S5II has both BT and wifi and I can use just Bluetooth to control the shutter using my phone (wifi disabled) so there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to control the shutter with Bluetooth on the gimbal.
2023-10-11
Use props
Har Ry
lvl.2
Germany

So there is no chance to get bluetooth-connection with Lumix S-Series Cameras via firmware-update anytime soon, because the technique is not compatible at all?? That is really a shame, because you're now in the same alliance. And seeing, that other brands are more compatible than the cameras of the brand that you are more connected with, is just a bummer.
2023-11-26
Use props
ski_tele
lvl.1

United States

#Metoo I have this question as well.
1-8 04:09
Use props
djiuser_slbMMomPVvPB
New

Slovakia

It has already moved somewhere. We will be able to connect to the Gimbal via bluetooth. I have a Lumix S5M2X. Or firmware to start recording via RSS Control Cable for Panasonic, to use the USB-C port on the SSD disk.
2-11 09:19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_slbMMomPVvPB Posted at 2-11 09:19
It has already moved somewhere. We will be able to connect to the Gimbal via bluetooth. I have a Lumix S5M2X. Or firmware to start recording via RSS Control Cable for Panasonic, to use the USB-C port on the SSD disk.

Hello. Please be advised that we've responded to your other post via this link. We thank you for your understanding.
2-13 03:13
Use props
Charles Holbrow
New

United States

I want this feature too!
3-11 06:00
Use props
Diddyer
New
Spain

Any news?