Can anyone recommend me a decent cheap 3rd party wide angle lens?
627 4 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

£45 for a DJI one is a rip-off, and I'd like something cheaper but that's usable. Thanks!
2023-6-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Can't say what to buy (that is cheaper), but I can recommend staying away from the Ulanzi one. It causes a vignetting effect. (Of course, it's an entirely different case if you do want to have that in the video and pictures...)
2023-6-13
Use props
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 6-13 13:03
Can't say what to buy (that is cheaper), but I can recommend staying away from the Ulanzi one. It causes a vignetting effect. (Of course, it's an entirely different case if you do want to have that in the video and pictures...)

Thanks! I'll note to avoid that.
2023-6-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

b9y Posted at 6-13 17:03
Thanks! I'll note to avoid that.

If budget wouldn't be a constraint, I would suggest one from Freewell that has the option to also use ND filters at the same time (don't know any others that can do that), but unfortunately, that costs more than the DJI one.
2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, b9y. Good day and thank you for reaching out here. I hope that you will get the best recommendations from our fellow DJI members who own the DJI Pocket 2 and uses the 3rd Party Wide Angle Lens. If ever no recommendation from them, feel free to check again DJI Pocket 2 Wide-Angle Lens on this link.
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules