remote control not charging
5623 9 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_A7rIv2AJ1Hy6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44160 ft
Argentina

The remote control of my Mavic Air is not charging and a white light is blinking
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_A7rIv2AJ1Hy6. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:
1. Check whether the battery level has reached 100% (All four bars of the battery level indicator are on).
2. Check if the charged method is correct. Make sure the charging cable is plugged in tightly, and try plugging it in again.

3. Check the LED on the remote controller and confirm if it is in the charging state. If yes, please try charging for 2 hours to see if the power increases. If it still cannot charge, it is recommended to replace the charger and charging cable.
If the charging continues to fail, please provide us a video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-13
Use props
Ingagliardi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44160 ft
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-13 19:17
Hi, djiuser_A7rIv2AJ1Hy6. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:
1. Check whether the battery level has reached 100% (All four bars of the battery level indicator are on).
2. Check if the charged method is correct. Make sure the charging cable is plugged in tightly, and try plugging it in again.

The issue was with the charger I guess
I changed and used a 2A one

I plugged as you indicate in the image using the adapter but it didn't charged and the first light (marked with the arrow in the photo) was blinking but not indicating charge, faster.
Then I plugged using other charger and now it is charging normally....
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ingagliardi Posted at 6-13 19:24
I changed and used a 2A one
[view_image]

Hi, Ingagliardi. Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it is working now. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum again.
2023-6-16
Use props
Mick Roberts
New

United Kingdom

Hi , my mavic mini controller isn't turning on . When you press the button 4 white lights appear and then it just goes off . Please can you help
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mick Roberts Posted at 10-8 23:10
Hi , my mavic mini controller isn't turning on . When you press the button 4 white lights appear and then it just goes off . Please can you help

Hello there, Mick. Just to confirm, do you press once and then press and hold the power button to turn it on as it says on the User Manual?

Have a great day.
2023-10-9
Use props
Leonard Bren
New

United States

Ingagliardi Posted at 6-13 19:24
I changed and used a 2A one
[view_image]

I have had no luck charging my DJI spark remote controller I changed chargers three different times I plugged the chargers into different outlets I don’t know what to do next
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Leonard Bren Posted at 12-7 20:21
I have had no luck charging my DJI spark remote controller I changed chargers three different times I plugged the chargers into different outlets I don’t know what to do next

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. If you tried to use different cables and chargers, the remote controller, may have been a problem internally. In this situation, we encourage you to send your remote controller through this link. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Sy3CWYMOXZM4
New
Flight distance : 26260 ft

South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-12-8 01:46
Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. If you tried to use different cables and chargers, the remote controller, may have been a problem internally. In this situation, we encourage you to send your remote controller through this link. I hope this information helps.

Hi there. Ihave the same issue whereby the se mini remote refused to charge even with different chargers. Any other way to power this remote up?
2-26 20:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Sy3CWYMOXZM4 Posted at 2-26 20:31
Hi there. Ihave the same issue whereby the se mini remote refused to charge even with different chargers. Any other way to power this remote up?

Hi, djiuser_Sy3CWYMOXZM4. If the issue persists after following the steps above, we highly suggest sending it for proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).
2-28 20:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules