When will DJI fix the issue of the DJI Virtual Flight app?!
948 10 2023-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Customer service is pathetic. If a forum is run by a company, then the replies to this issue shouldn’t be made by admins just searching for their copy/paste reply, we need answers!
2023-6-15
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This isn't a support forum though, you will more than likely get copy paste replies from DJI moderators because that's all they are. Moderators with slight access to some internal DJI systems. If you need support you should go to the Support section of DJI.com
2023-6-15
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

I don’t want a support forum, I just want DJI to tell us when they’ll pulll their fingers out and fix this horrendous mess. However, with your idea there, do you think we’d get better help with the issues of the flight app than in here?
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Waldo. Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand your frustration on this one. Can you please confirm what specific issue you experience on the app? Are you using the PC or mobile version? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-15
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-15 20:34
Hi, Waldo. Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand your frustration on this one. Can you please confirm what specific issue you experience on the app? Are you using the PC or mobile version? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I’ve tried using both the iPad and iPhone app, each result in the same experience.

While the app itself on the device is clear, when viewed through the Goggles v2, the image is extremely pixelated and blurry. This problem has been documented through the forum extensively and been an issue now for 70+ days.

Admins have responded to try with devices with an iOS prior to 16.4, however I’ve tested down to iPad and iPhones running 15.7 and the issue remains the same.

As a customer I am unable to use the DJI Virtual Flight app so that I can build muscle memory as I try an learn to fly virtually in N, M and Acro modes.
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Waldo4280 Posted at 6-15 21:36
I’ve tried using both the iPad and iPhone app, each result in the same experience.

While the app itself on the device is clear, when viewed through the Goggles v2, the image is extremely pixelated and blurry. This problem has been documented through the forum extensively and been an issue now for 70+ days.

Thank you for your response, Waldo. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. It seems that this issue is caused by compatibility issues. As per checking on the previous thread that you posted, DJI Mindy already responded. We will surely keep you posted once we receive updates regarding this said issue. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Thank you.
2023-6-17
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

today is 264 day after last update (28.9.2022) of DJI Virtual Flight
today is 84 DJI Virtual Flight non working day on iOS 16.4+ devices (27.3.2023)

2023-6-18
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

today we celebrate 100 days of "DJI Virtual Flight” defect.

which was updated 280 days ago ...
problem started when apple upgraded iOS to 16.4+ version (27.3.2023 exactly 100 days ago).

DJI team has been doing nothing to fix it for last 100 days.
Better than year ago:

Reminder of last year "DJI Virtual FLight issue":

when apple upgraded iOS to 15.3.1 = DJI left us with nothing 48 days:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 598&pid=2720893

conclusions:
since I bought DJI FPV I haven't been able to train for 148 days due to DJI incompetence

i would like to ask DJI again:

is it fair?
2023-7-4
Use props
djiuser_Zc6SOcQUfqEa
New

United Kingdom

Hello, just picked up a DJI FPV combo hooked up to the phone and having the same issue. Running IOS 17.2.1 There any fixes or work around? Really disappointed I can’t use this feature. Also heard mention of a PC app?

1-21 13:55
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

SlavoSpace Posted at 2023-7-4 22:20
today we celebrate 100 days of "DJI Virtual Flight” defect.

which was updated 280 days ago ...

today we celebrate 302 days of "DJI Virtual Flight” defect
1-23 06:58
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

303 days of failure DJI Virtual Flight!
1-23 23:42
Use props
Advanced