Mini 3 pro form ebay bounded
682 3 2023-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qLmJkMdfs5qh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342598 ft

Uruguay

I just purchased last week a mini 3 pro from. And aircraft is bounded. Can not contact the seller idk why but is not reaponding.
It was a legit product with box. And all accessories.
Please i need help!!
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for your case. You may send the proof of purchase and the serial number of the drone via email at support@dji.com, we will try to help you further.
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qLmJkMdfs5qh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342598 ft

Uruguay

DJI Susan Posted at 6-15 06:04
Hi there, we are sorry for your case. You may send the proof of purchase and the serial number of the drone via email at support@dji.com, we will try to help you further.

Did.
I already contact the seller in ebay. Send an inquiry to dji support and i juat post here if anybody had another idea or a better one
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_qLmJkMdfs5qh Posted at 6-15 06:21
Did.
I already contact the seller in ebay. Send an inquiry to dji support and i juat post here if anybody had another idea or a better one

Hi, djiuser_qLmJkMdfs5qh. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, only the account holder has permission to unbind the drone with the account. This limitation is used to protect the ownership of the product. The new holder can bind the drone with another account. Please try to contact your dealer to confirm with the previous owner to log in to the account and unbind the drone first. Then you can log in to your account to bind it. Please ask the previous owner to download the DJI Fly and check if he can unbind it from the app.

If you or the dealer can't contact the previous owner, please contact our support at https://www.dji.com/support and send them the proof of purchase. If you have the proof of purchase, they can try to contact the previous owner. But we can't guarantee the result. We will wait for the owner's feedback and persuade them to unbind for you. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules