DJI Fly App
967 8 2023-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CarlBerry
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a small android tablet to use with my Mini SE

The tablet is running Android 12 Go version should the DJI Fly app work with this version
as i cant get it to install.

2023-6-16
Use props
Simulcop
lvl.2

Colombia

Hi CarlBerry, DJI states that DJI Fly app is compatible with Android v7.0 and later, so it seems you will not have any issues running the app on Android 12.
2023-6-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Fly app requires a 64 bit processor.
Does your tablet have that or is it an older one using a 32 bit processor?
2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific brand and model of the tablet are you currently using? Also, can you please take a screenshot of the error message when you try to install the application? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-16
Use props
CarlBerry
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Simulcop Posted at 6-16 12:46
Hi CarlBerry, DJI states that DJI Fly app is compatible with Android v7.0 and later, so it seems you will not have any issues running the app on Android 12.

Thanks for the reply, The tablet is running a Quad-core Processor 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, and 64GB ROM
2023-6-16
Use props
CarlBerry
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-16 19:38
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific brand and model of the tablet are you currently using? Also, can you please take a screenshot of the error message when you try to install the application? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi
The Tablet is a TJD MT-750QU  Android 12 Quad-core Processor 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, and 64GB ROM. Says not compatable but has all the correct Ram Android 12 ect
2023-6-16
Use props
CarlBerry
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Simulcop Posted at 6-16 12:46
Hi CarlBerry, DJI states that DJI Fly app is compatible with Android v7.0 and later, so it seems you will not have any issues running the app on Android 12.

Hi thanks for the reply. Thats what i thought and why i bought the tablet but when installing it fails and says that DJI Fly is not compatable with my phone.
2023-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

CarlBerry Posted at 6-16 20:34
Hi
The Tablet is a TJD MT-750QU  Android 12 Quad-core Processor 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, and 64GB ROM. Says not compatable but has all the correct Ram Android 12 ect
[view_image]

It appears you have a 32 bit OS architecture vice a 64 bit which is required to run DJI Fly App.  DJI Go 4 App ran on the old 32 bit OS architecture but Fly App was designed for 64 bit.  
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

CarlBerry Posted at 6-16 20:34
Hi
[view_image]

Thank you for your response. It is found that your mobile device TJD MT-750QU, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules