1367 3 2023-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
killjoy64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21778 ft
United States

Hello all,

I just received my DJI RS 3 Mini and was very excited to use it, I was able to connect via bluetooth to my Canon EOS RP just fine but when i use the usb-c to usb-c cable included in my package, it does not seem to register my camera as connected, and cannot use any of the functions to include using the wheel to focus my camera. I have tried numerous attempts to flip the connection around. mess with settings on the camera, use a different USB-c to USB-c cord but nothing seems to work, any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you may visit the link below to check the setup method to make sure the setup is correct. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-3-mini/eosrp
2023-6-17
Use props
killjoy64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21778 ft
United States

I ended up figuring out, I wasnt the smartest and glossed over the guide that came with the gimble and was plugging in my USB-c into the power port instead of the camera port at the gimble arm.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

killjoy64 Posted at 6-20 08:06
I ended up figuring out, I wasnt the smartest and glossed over the guide that came with the gimble and was plugging in my USB-c into the power port instead of the camera port at the gimble arm.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules