tyke007
New
Flight distance : 130289 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
My Mini 3 Pro has updated to the latest firmware

Aircraft 01.00.0600

RC 01.03.0100

Now when it connects to the RC it gives the following error.

Aircraft missing parts. Repairs required. Contact DJI support for assistance (code 1610004b)

I have tried to refresh the firmware via the DJI assistanct 2 on my pc but nothing has changed.

Any ideas or help appreciated.

Does this need to be retuned. Its less than 1 year old.

Phil

2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. If the error message still exists after restarting the drone, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-6-18
Use props
RSNLIVE
New
Flight distance : 2323 ft
Australia

I have recently 2 weeks ago purchased a NEW Mini3 Pro, it will not focus in auto or manual. I have followed the instructions to update the RC and Drone by Assistant 2 on PC still no results.

I did not purchase care assist as one would think a new product in a Licenced Operators hands would be fine.

Google and YouTube searches with additional solutions are not working. What should I do to rectify this issue. Besides putting it in the bin and returning to a competitions product.

16873925858606470853348406607662.jpg
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RSNLIVE Posted at 6-21 16:10
I have recently 2 weeks ago purchased a NEW Mini3 Pro, it will not focus in auto or manual. I have followed the instructions to update the RC and Drone by Assistant 2 on PC still no results.

I did not purchase care assist as one would think a new product in a Licenced Operators hands would be fine.

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Regarding the update issue, please first log out and log in the DJI account on the DJI RC, make sure that the internet connection is stable, and check again.
If the issue persists, you may use DJI Assistant 2 on the computer to do the update (DJI Assistant 2 download link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).

Regarding the focus issue, and make sure to update the firmware of the aircraft as well and check again. If the issue persists, please provide some reference pictures of our reference, thank you.
2023-6-22
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

RSNLIVE Posted at 6-21 16:10

I had the same issue as described and here is how to solve it. It's very easy. Download the DJI Assistant 2 software, install it, start it, log into it, connect your RC to your PC via a USB-C cable and it automatically checks for any updates. If you are offered an update, do it. Once the update is done, check again for another update.

Repeat the procedure for updating your drone as well - connect it to your PC via a USB-C cable and update it via the DJI Assistant 2 software.

It definitely works.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Drone Buddy Posted at 7-21 11:08
I had the same issue and described how to solve it. It's very easy. Download the DJI Assistant 2 software, install it, start it, log into it, connect your RC to your PC via a USB-C cable and it automatically checks for any updates. If you are offered an update, do it. Once the update is done, check again for another update.

Repeat the procedure for updating your drone as well - connect it to your PC via a USB-C cable and update it via the DJI Assistant 2 software.

Thank you for sharing your input. Please let us know if you have any DJI-related concerns. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day!
2023-7-21
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 7-21 15:50
Thank you for sharing your input. Please let us know if you have any DJI-related concerns. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day!

Thank you! You too!
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there! We appreciate your response. For immediate assistance, please contact https://www.dji.com/support at your convenience.
2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules