Aerial View of my Hometown
820 15 2023-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192825 ft
Philippines

Greetings! As a newcomer from the Philippines, I wanted to share a test shot I took right outside my house in the charming town of Limay, Bataan. We recently experienced a few rainy days, and when the weather finally cleared up, I grabbed my mini 2 and captured this footage. I would greatly appreciate any comments or feedback on the video to help me improve. Thank you so much in advance!  https://youtube.com/watch?v=AMs0CzDORag&feature=share7
2023-6-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let me embed that for you

2023-6-17
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Philippines

Thank you very much for that DAFlys! appreciate that a lot!!!
2023-6-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hesveymartin Posted at 6-18 02:00
Thank you very much for that DAFlys! appreciate that a lot!!!

You're very welcome.
2023-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.  Looks like a lovely location.  
2023-6-18
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Philippines

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-18 03:40
Nicely done.  Looks like a lovely location.

Thanks a lot! It also amazed me to see my place in a different perspective! it's a beautiful place indeed! you should come and visit here some time! thanks!!
2023-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

hesveymartin Posted at 6-18 03:46
Thanks a lot! It also amazed me to see my place in a different perspective! it's a beautiful place indeed! you should come and visit here some time!  thanks!!

You're very welcome.  The aerial view from the drone does give us a totally different perspective of our locations.  

I've been to the Philippines many times during my Navy career but never to the town of Limay.  
2023-6-18
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Philippines

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-18 04:18
You're very welcome.  The aerial view from the drone does give us a totally different perspective of our locations.  

I've been to the Philippines many times during my Navy career but never to the town of Limay.

Wow, it's an honor to have a retired Navy member among us! Salute to you, sir, for your service and dedication. It's truly a pleasure to meet someone with such a distinguished background in our DJI forum community. Thank you for your contributions and valuable insights.
2023-6-18
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Very nicely done.  Your town looks beautiful.
2023-6-18
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Philippines

Shawgod Posted at 6-18 05:49
Very nicely done.  Your town looks beautiful.

Thank you very much @Shawgod!!! Good evening from Philippines!
2023-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

hesveymartin Posted at 6-18 04:39
Wow, it's an honor to have a retired Navy member among us! Salute to you, sir, for your service and dedication. It's truly a pleasure to meet someone with such a distinguished background in our DJI forum community. Thank you for your contributions and valuable insights.

It was my pleasure to serve in the Navy.  For me the Navy slogan at the time (Join the Navy and see the world) turned out to be really true.  During my career I visited 64 different countries.  Something I would not have done without being in the Navy.  
2023-6-19
Use props
Deranged
New

Greece

Such a beautiful place Martin..
2023-6-20
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

hesveymartin Posted at 6-18 03:46
Thanks a lot! It also amazed me to see my place in a different perspective! it's a beautiful place indeed! you should come and visit here some time!  thanks!!

Pretty neat huh? I had the very same reaction when I first launched my first bird years ago. It's a whole new world!
2023-6-21
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Philippines

Deranged Posted at 6-20 22:57
Such a beautiful place Martin..

Thank you very much @Deranged!!
2023-6-21
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Philippines

KLRSKIR Posted at 6-21 11:30
Pretty neat huh? I had the very same reaction when I first launched my first bird years ago. It's a whole new world!

Thank you very much KLRSKIR!! I'm so glad I decided to get one..this is gonna be definitely my new favorite stress relief! fly safe KLRSKIR!
2023-6-21
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

hesveymartin Posted at 6-21 14:12
Thank you very much KLRSKIR!! I'm so glad I decided to get one..this is gonna be definitely my new favorite stress relief!  fly safe KLRSKIR!

It's a great stress reliever for sure. Happy flying to you as well.
2023-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules