4910 7 2023-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbvid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4698 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Newbie here. Can someone point me to the latest settings up of the Gain and Expo settings for the mini 2.
Have seen some for the Mini 3 but this seems to have more advance settings.
jbvid

2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to sample options for the said feature, hope that our fellow DJI Pilots could provide you with the best recommendation about these settings. You may access the settings by going to DJI Fly > General Settings > Control > Gain & Expo Tuning. If you are having issues with this setting, please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-17
Use props
jbvid
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for the information. I can access the Gain & Expo settings but as a newbie I would like to know the smoothest control settings in Cine mode. Cine mode has less options than Normal and Sports mode.
I would just like a few suggestions from Pilots about some of their recommended smoothest settings in Cine mode.
jbvid
2023-6-17
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is an excellent video that should answer your questions:

2023-6-18
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Or this one:

2023-6-18
Use props
jbvid
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi
Many thanks for  the 2 guides, very good ones, great detail.  I will try those settings.
jbvid
2023-6-18
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jbvid Posted at 6-18 06:44
Hi
Many thanks for  the 2 guides, very good ones, great detail.  I will try those settings.
jbvid

You are welcome, have fune!
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jbvid Posted at 6-17 23:51
Thanks for the information. I can access the Gain & Expo settings but as a newbie I would like to know the smoothest control settings in Cine mode. Cine mode has less options than Normal and Sports mode.
I would just like a few suggestions from Pilots about some of their recommended smoothest settings in Cine mode.
jbvid

Hi, jbvid. Hopefully the videos provided by smbishop above will help you out with the settings you wanted. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules