Orbs or circles problem in NDVI index DJI Terra Software
948 14 2023-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Terra Drone
lvl.1

Chile

Hello, I have this problem when performing the multispectral reconstruction, I have done tests with the total number of photos or with less photos (thinking that some could be corrupted) and the same thing happens, these circles always appear right in the part that seems to join each image in each index is the same error(NDVI, GNDVI, LCI, NDRE and OSAVI). I use Mavic 3 Enterprise Multiespectral drone.

NDVI Image error

https://i.postimg.cc/x807m4Xn/imagen-2023-06-18-002615412.png

RGB Image whitout error
https://i.postimg.cc/grbx43Pz/imagen-2023-06-18-002824974.png
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. We will forward it to the corresponding team for further checking.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Could you please tell us the current firmware version and take some photos for our further analysis?
2023-6-21
Use props
fans2a11361d
lvl.1
  • >>>
Slovakia

I have experienced same behavior with version 3.7.0, after upgrading to 3.7.3 its gone, at least it seems its gone. But on single photos on direct sunlight there is this kind of orbish artefact. You clearly see it in top left. I think this may cause orbing. Any ideas?
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans2a11361d Posted at 6-22 06:22
I have experienced same behavior with version 3.7.0, after upgrading to 3.7.3 its gone, at least it seems its gone. But on single photos on direct sunlight there is this kind of orbish artefact.[view_image] You clearly see it in top left. I think this may cause orbing. Any ideas?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information?
Like aircraft models, firmware versions, and others.
2023-6-22
Use props
mathewst
lvl.1
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-22 22:49
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information?
Like aircraft models, firmware versions, and others.

Its DJI Mavic 3M same as user above, latest available firmware to this date.
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mathewst Posted at 6-22 23:09

Got it. We will consult with our teams first.
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mathewst Posted at 6-22 23:09

We have confirmed with our engineers. Currently, the issue is an Industry bottleneck. Not only DJI Terra, but other software also can not process the issue targetedly.
We can only recommend you avoid direct sunlight or midday.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-23
Use props
Terra Drone
lvl.1

Chile

Mavic 3 Multispectral Enterprise Drone Keep getting error with indices on DJI Terra, updated to version 3.7.3, Drone firmware updated today 1st Jul 2023. I can't see any of the vegetation indices they all look like this (NDVI , GNDVI, LCI, NDRE and OSAVI)

2023-7-1
Use props
Terra Drone
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-23 03:09
We have confirmed with our engineers. Currently, the issue is an Industry bottleneck. Not only DJI Terra, but other software also can not process the issue targetedly.
We can only recommend you avoid direct sunlight or midday.
Thank you for your understanding and support.

I have seen that the problem arises right where the location of the camera is or close to them (in white circles), I don't know if this is a clue. Attached a black and white image is a screenshot of Red Edge and nothing strange is seen

imagen_2023-07-01_193939658.png             

Red Edge Image

Red Edge Image

2023-7-1
Use props
Terra Drone
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-23 02:11
Got it. We will consult with our teams first.

As extra information I have tried it with the Model Sample published by DJI itself https://enterprise.dji.com/dji-terra I got the same problem, impossibility to generate the vegetation indices

Sin título3.jpg
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Terra Drone Posted at 7-1 17:09
As extra information I have tried it with the Model Sample published by DJI itself https://enterprise.dji.com/dji-terra I got the same problem, impossibility to generate the vegetation indices

Thanks for the added information. We will forward it to our team for further analysis as well.
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Terra Drone Posted at 7-1 17:09

Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that this issue may be caused by the computer language system. Could you please tell us your computer language setup? Could you please try to change to English to see if it helps? We will also optimize this issue through updates.
2023-7-3
Use props
Terra Drone
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 02:17
Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that this issue may be caused by the computer language system. Could you please tell us your computer language setup? Could you please try to change to English to see if it helps? We will also optimize this issue through updates.

Yes, I have managed to make the indexes, I just had to change the computer's system language, my language was Spanish, now I left it in English and it worked. Thank you, but I hope they improve it in the future.
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Terra Drone Posted at 7-3 12:03
Yes, I have managed to make the indexes, I just had to change the computer's system language, my language was Spanish, now I left it in English and it worked. Thank you, but I hope they improve it in the future.[view_image]

Thank you for your update, currently, kindly use the English language as a temporary solution, our engineers are aware of this and will optimize it in the future.
2023-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules