This warranty is a joke
323 6 2023-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gXD1ZZSLPw1S
lvl.1
United States

I bought a brand new mavic 3 classic, it threw a bunch of error messages, crashed on its own 5 min into the first flight! sent it in and am being told that it is not covered under warranty??????? what kind of service is this? no collision, no magnetic interference, Ive been flying these for years NEVER had an issue, then this??? lost my battery, guess They are not going to cover that either??? please dji, respond to this

case number CAS-13074610-Q9N8J8
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Upon checking your case, the accident is caused by non-manufacturing factors, therefore you need to pay for the repair.
1.        Unit was responsive to RC inputs in SPORT mode with good GNSS (“satellites”) and GPS signal.
2.        Prior to external impact, user commanded PITCH forward.
3.        At t=300.7s, relative height=69.2m, flight data reported an external impact.
4.        Unit was moving forward as per USER STICK commands.
5.        In SPORT mode obstacle sensing is disabled, maximum braking and speed distance is significantly increased.
6.        For more information, please refer to User Manual on “Flight Modes.” https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Manual_v1.2_enI.pdf
And we notice you've paid for the quotation and our team will help to process it soon. Please wait for the email update.
2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_gXD1ZZSLPw1S
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 22:13
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Upon checking your case, the accident is caused by non-manufacturing factors, therefore you need to pay for the repair.
1.        Unit was responsive to RC inputs in SPORT mode with good GNSS (“satellites”) and GPS signal.
2.        Prior to external impact, user commanded PITCH forward.
that's the issue, I didn't hold the stick forward! Why would the camera go crazy?? I was not doing anything at the moment, I stopped, the camera went black and white, it rolled in mid air and did its own thing.... how can you guys not see this as an issue.. there's no way there was an impact, I was looking right at it and then it went crazy
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_gXD1ZZSLPw1S Posted at 6-18 03:22
that's the issue, I didn't hold the stick forward! Why would the camera go crazy?? I was not doing anything at the moment, I stopped, the camera went black and white, it rolled in mid air and did its own thing.... how can you guys not see this as an issue.. there's no way there was an impact, I was looking right at it and then it went crazy

We will forward your concerns to the corresponding team and our team will reply to your email within working hours. Hope you can wait for the email update patiently.
2023-6-18
Use props
djiuser_gXD1ZZSLPw1S
lvl.1
United States

so now I get an email showing the crash location and its not even right or close to what the location really was! this is getting out of hand, everything gets forwarded to another team member or "escalated" when all I get is some general same response.

This unit had errors before it even flew the first time, first power up after update it would not fly! It had several errors and I rebooted it, it flew for a few min, went crazy and crashed itself into the ground. Then when you guys email me back with further analysis, you give me a totally inaccurate crash location. LOOK on the controller map, thats how it lead me to the crash site, wayyyyy different from what you guys emailed me.

This is such a joke and such terrible service.

good service techs dont just fix parts, they look for the reason that caused the crash to begin with.

Please do better, please 1st find the real reason this unit malfunctioned , and please update me with a reasonable response, not some generic email
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_gXD1ZZSLPw1S
lvl.1
United States

consumers, if you are reading this, beware of the customer service and lack of diagnostic skills they have. If this gets resolved in a better manner, Ill gladly update and post but until then, I will not let this go.

AGAIN new out of the box, no flights yet and several error messages?? but dji wont take responsibility for their "craftsmanship"
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_gXD1ZZSLPw1S Posted at 6-19 14:03
consumers, if you are reading this, beware of the customer service and lack of diagnostic skills they have. If this gets resolved in a better manner, Ill gladly update and post but until then, I will not let this go.

AGAIN new out of the box, no flights yet and several error messages?? but dji wont take responsibility for their "craftsmanship"

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have already forwarded this to our designated team for further assistance. Rest assured that we are in constant communication with the respective department that is helping us with the case. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules