971 3 2023-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tokeninv
New

Switzerland

Hello,
Noob questions.

I'm using Linux, power user, I can make script if needed.

1) How to add telemetry in the video recording of the drone ?
2) How to extract telemetry ?
3) How to add telemetry data in video editor, or which video editor support these telemetry data ?
4) I use Handbrake to re-encode video, how to add telemetry to it before encoding ?
Thanks for your help

2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm what specific DJI FPV unit are you currently using? Are you using the DJI FPV drone or the DJI Digital FPV System? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-18
Use props
tokeninv
New

Switzerland

I only use the drone DJI FPV with its goggle. I wish to add the speed and the altitude in the video recording. Then extract or use it, to re-encode with handbrake or similar. I use custom encoding settings, that's why I use handbrake or similar.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

tokeninv Posted at 6-19 06:50
I only use the drone DJI FPV with its goggle. I wish to add the speed and the altitude in the video recording. Then extract or use it, to re-encode with handbrake or similar. I use custom encoding settings, that's why I use handbrake or similar.

Thank you for your response. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules