Internal mic question.
788 3 2023-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

I understand it's directional audio depending on where the gimbal is facing, is that in all modes? Or just the "All" stereo and mono setting? I want to have no sound from the sides but also want to be able to turn the gimbal and when it's facing me, even on the side, pick up my voice.

I don't want much ambient noise, so should I just have mono front and back? Thanks.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, b9y. Thanks for reaching out. Let us forward your inquiry to our team for feedback. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-6-20
Use props
iventilationcom
lvl.1

Uzbekistan

Iv got same question!
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, b9y. Thank you for patiently waiting. Take "Front" audio mode as an example, front audio pickup implies that the single microphone toward the camera lens is primarily charged for audio pickup. Other microphone gains will weaken (but still work) to emphasize the audio pickup direction. The microphone at the side to which the lens is oriented is mainly charged for audio pickup.

I want to have no sound from the sides but also want to be able to turn the gimbal and when it's facing me, even on the side, pick up my voice. Currently, this is not supported but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules