PV Mode and joystick movement with also tilt movement why?
623 8 2023-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ugo73
lvl.1

Italy

Hi,
when I use the gimbal in PV for a pan with the joystick It made also a tilt movement there is a way for avoid this?
Regards
Ugo

2023-6-18
Use props
Ugo73
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-29 07:48
Hi, Ugo. Thank you for the update. Our relevant team recommended to send it to our facility if the issue persists. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.

Hi,
Just tried to see if It was a my Gimbal problem so when I bought I send back to Amazon but when I replied the same problem the community suggested me to change the control setting (that I was missing on new interfacce of the app) as you do. So the problem is in the firmware a simple N/D in tilt setting solve the problem or that take to other limitation?
Regards
Ugo
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ugo73 Posted at 6-26 09:18
Hi
1 I confirm that with ch1 set N/D the joystick works like it should in my opinion
2 the virtual joystick work like it shuold no problem here. I performed System Calibration and Auto-Tune and not solved the problem

Hi, Ugo. Thank you for the update. Our relevant team recommended to send it to our facility if the issue persists. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-6-29
Use props
Ugo73
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-26 05:28
Hi, Ugo. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team.
1. Please confirm when you are toggling the joystick, Ronin Control interface, and channel 1, whether there is an abnormal amount of rod, if there is, it is possible that the gimbal joystick is abnormal caused.
2. Please confirm if you can connect the gimbal to Ronin APP to enter the Create-virtual joystick function, and control the pan-axis rotation of the gimbal in the virtual joystick function interface, is it normal? If it is normal, then there is a possibility that there is an abnormality in the pan bar of the gimbal, please perform System Calibration and Auto-Tune to see if it can be solved.

Hi
1 I confirm that with ch1 set N/D the joystick works like it should in my opinion
2 the virtual joystick work like it shuold no problem here. I performed System Calibration and Auto-Tune and not solved the problem
3 romin app and firmware are updated to the latest version

So at the end only with ch1 set to N/D the RS3 works in pan mode only wheen I'm PF mode
regards
Ugo
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ugo73 Posted at 6-20 04:13
Hi,

Yes I confiorm that moving left the joystick the gimbal goes to left and when I move the joystick to the right the gimbal goes to right  but but the gimbal tilt up or down the camera at same time of the pan movement,  which I don't want in PF mode.

Hi, Ugo. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team.
1. Please confirm when you are toggling the joystick, Ronin Control interface, and channel 1, whether there is an abnormal amount of rod, if there is, it is possible that the gimbal joystick is abnormal caused.
2. Please confirm if you can connect the gimbal to Ronin APP to enter the Create-virtual joystick function, and control the pan-axis rotation of the gimbal in the virtual joystick function interface, is it normal? If it is normal, then there is a possibility that there is an abnormality in the pan bar of the gimbal, please perform System Calibration and Auto-Tune to see if it can be solved.
3. Confirm whether the firmware of the head is upgraded to the latest.
4. If the issue persists after confirming the steps above, please send the head back to the maintenance center for testing.
2023-6-26
Use props
Ugo73
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-20 02:39
Hi, Ugo. Thank you for the link. Can you please confirm if you toggle the rocker to the left, and control the pan axis to the left when the rotation, the pitch axis will also rotate together? Also,  if you just want to control the pan axis rotation, you may use the Ronin APP then enter User Profile-Control, change Channel 1 to N/A, and Channel 3 to PAN to see if it can meet your needs.

Hi,

Yes I confiorm that moving left the joystick the gimbal goes to left and when I move the joystick to the right the gimbal goes to right  but but the gimbal tilt up or down the camera at same time of the pan movement,  which I don't want in PF mode.
regards
Ugo
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ugo73 Posted at 6-19 22:32
Hi,
here a link with the video requested

Hi, Ugo. Thank you for the link. Can you please confirm if you toggle the rocker to the left, and control the pan axis to the left when the rotation, the pitch axis will also rotate together? Also,  if you just want to control the pan axis rotation, you may use the Ronin APP then enter User Profile-Control, change Channel 1 to N/A, and Channel 3 to PAN to see if it can meet your needs.
2023-6-20
Use props
Ugo73
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-19 21:48
Hi, Ugo. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us a video showing the issue for further checking? Thank you.

Hi,
here a link with the video requested

https://1drv.ms/v/s!As-ndO7NPfT-pgXZkmfmoz00XLwQ?e=oVzjNT

thanks
Ugo
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ugo. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us a video showing the issue for further checking? Thank you.
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules