Controller not moving the gimble
823 5 2023-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adrian.volm
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, I've got a Mavric 2 pro, the drone had been working fine for ages but now controller is not moving the gimble, on start up the gimble does its thing and moves all around like normal, but when I try to move the gimble from the remote nothing works, when I try to calibrate the gimble from the controller setting nothing happens, not even an error. I've had this drone from new and never had a crash

Is anyone else experiencing this?
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Adrian.volm. Thank you for reaching out. Please calibrate the remote controller, including the left and right sticks and the gimbal dial.

If the remote controller can be used normally after calibration, please feel free to use it. It is recommended to calibrate the remote controller every month. If the issue persists, please provide us a video of the operation for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd suggest shooting a video that clearly shows what you are doing when you attempt the calibration, then upload the video to the likes of youtube etc. and post a link.
2023-6-20
Use props
Adrian.volm
lvl.1
Australia

after doing a remote calibration, I got some response from the gimble but its cutting in and out, if I use the left dial to move the gimble it will stop randomly in different positions and then start working again when i did the remote calibration, controller is working fine,
1-11 12:57
Use props
Adrian.volm
lvl.1
Australia

ive also noticed that when the gimble is working,  this onscreen dial is white and when the gimble is not working it turns gray like in this photo
1-11 13:12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Adrian.volm Posted at 1-11 13:12
ive also noticed that when the gimble is working,  this onscreen dial is white and when the gimble is not working it turns gray like in this photo
[view_image]

Might the colour scheme depend on how recently the gimbals's pitch was changed?
1-11 15:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules