DJI MINI3 Pro Care Refresh Premuim - crashed - unable to use Premium
349 19 2023-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2747100 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I have a DJI MINI3 Pro bought in August last year, along with 2 year Care Refresh.

Unfortunately I had an accident tonight and crashed the drone, the gimball is not working and 2 body panels have sprung apart at the seams along with damage to 6 props.

I am due to go away to Orkney for a holiday early on Friday - and was looking forwards to using the drone until I crashed it tonight..

I am on the DJI service page, and when I click on repair it says I am eligible for the Care Refresh Premuim, but when I click it t says it is unavailable at my centre...

How do I get my drone back to you for repair, and is there any way I can get it done in time for Thursday this week so I dont have to miss taking it away on a trip to Orkney...

Capture.JPG

2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. Could you please provide us with the serial number of the drone to check it further? May I confirm if you're in the UK?
2023-6-19
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-19 17:16
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. Could you please provide us with the serial number of the drone to check it further? May I confirm if you're in the UK?

Hi I am in the UK... Sno is
DJI Mini 3 Pro
Serial number (S/N):
1581F4XFC2275007A8NR
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-19 18:14
Hi I am in the UK... Sno is
DJI Mini 3 Pro
Serial number (S/N):

Thanks for the information provided. Upon checking, the Care you purchase is the EUR version. Because of the system limitation of the different currencies. Only the GBP version is supported to use DJI Care Express in the UK. If you want to change your current to the GBP version, we will ask the corresponding team to help. Please note that if the care is switched to the GBP version, you can only use DJI Care Refresh in the UK. And it cannot be changed again after using the DJI Care replacement service. May I confirm if you want to change the care version to the GBP version and use DJI Care Express?
2023-6-19
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-19 18:26
Thanks for the information provided. Upon checking, the Care you purchase is the EUR version. Because of the system limitation of the different currencies. Only the GBP version is supported to use DJI Care Express in the UK. If you want to change your current to the GBP version, we will ask the corresponding team to help. Please note that if the care is switched to the GBP version, you can only use DJI Care Refresh in the UK. And it cannot be changed again after using the DJI Care replacement service. May I confirm if you want to change the care version to the GBP version and use DJI Care Express?

Hi Mindy, yes please, if that can be sorted I would appreciate it. The MINI3 Pro and Care refresh were both bought from Amazon UK at the same time, the Care Refresh was the one that was linked on the DJI Amazon page, sorry if I got it wrong, but I am desperate to get this sorted ideally before Thursday evening as we are leaving at 6am on Friday for a week on Orkney, and the whole point of going there was to fly the drone...
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-19 18:29
Hi Mindy, yes please, if that can be sorted I would appreciate it. The MINI3 Pro and Care refresh were both bought from Amazon UK at the same time, the Care Refresh was the one that was linked on the DJI Amazon page, sorry if I got it wrong, but I am desperate to get this sorted ideally before Thursday evening as we are leaving at 6am on Friday for a week on Orkney, and the whole point of going there was to fly the drone...

Got it, we will forward your request to the corresponding team. If there is an update, we will get back to you asap.
2023-6-19
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-19 18:57
Got it, we will forward your request to the corresponding team. If there is an update, we will get back to you asap.

Thanks Mindy, really appreciate the help, desperate to get it sorted before we leave on Thursday if at all possible...
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-19 18:58
Thanks Mindy, really appreciate the help, desperate to get it sorted before we leave on Thursday if at all possible...

You're welcome. We will do our best to help and also hope you can receive the replacement soon. But hope you understand that we are unable to guarantee whether you can receive the replacement before Thursday because it depends on many factors such as shipping etc.
2023-6-19
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-19 19:47
You're welcome. We will do our best to help and also hope you can receive the replacement soon. But hope you understand that we are unable to guarantee whether you can receive the replacement before Thursday because it depends on many factors such as shipping etc.

Totally understand, thanks for the help
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-19 22:34
Totally understand, thanks for the help

Thanks for your understanding. Your Care version has been changed now, you can try to submit the Care Express case again to see if it works.
2023-6-20
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 03:24
Thanks for your understanding. Your Care version has been changed now, you can try to submit the Care Express case again to see if it works.

Thanks Mindy, CR express now booked, much appreciate the help...

Lets just hope it manages to arrive by Thursday...
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-20 03:54
Thanks Mindy, CR express now booked, much appreciate the help...

Lets just hope it manages to arrive by Thursday...

You're welcome. Hope you will receive the replacement before you leave. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-6-20
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 05:33
You're welcome. Hope you will receive the replacement before you leave. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Hi Mindy, brilliant ervice, replacement drone scheduled for delivery tomorrow, can't thank you enough... I havent received the details for sending my old one back yet, says it will come via email, any ideas when, as I am away on Friday at 4am, so unless we post tomorrow then it wont be despatched until the 3rd July, and I dont want to end up paying the replacement fee...
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-21 03:12
Hi Mindy, brilliant ervice, replacement drone scheduled for delivery tomorrow, can't thank you enough... I havent received the details for sending my old one back yet, says it will come via email, any ideas when, as I am away on Friday at 4am, so unless we post tomorrow then it wont be despatched until the 3rd July, and I dont want to end up paying the replacement fee...

Thanks for your compliment, it's my pleasure. I will ask the corresponding team to send you the shipping label asap.
2023-6-21
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

New drone just arrived, is linked and has test flown,, the service has been exceptional, thank you, thank you thank you!
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-22 03:11
New drone just arrived, is linked and has test flown,, the service has been exceptional, thank you, thank you thank you!

Glad to know that you've received the drone. Your feedback on my service is my greatest motivation. And we notice that the shipping label has been sent to you, you can check your email update and ship the drone back via the shipping label provided. I wish you a pleasant journey!
2023-6-22
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 04:55
Glad to know that you've received the drone. Your feedback on my service is my greatest motivation. And we notice that the shipping label has been sent to you, you can check your email update and ship the drone back via the shipping label provided. I wish you a pleasant journey!

Thanks, my printer has just died, so I have a friend printing it as we speak, I shall be fetching the paperwork and dropping it off today for shipping... Again, many thanks for the help ;)
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-22 05:06
Thanks, my printer has just died, so I have a friend printing it as we speak, I shall be fetching the paperwork and dropping it off today for shipping... Again, many thanks for the help ;)

It's okay. Just take your time. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-6-22
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 05:34
It's okay. Just take your time. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

All sorted and dropped at the Quadrant Shipping point in Stretford... Now to relax and prepare for Scotland tomorrow Thanks Mindy
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albion Drones Posted at 6-22 07:42
All sorted and dropped at the Quadrant Shipping point in Stretford... Now to relax and prepare for Scotland tomorrow  Thanks Mindy

Thanks for the update. Have a nice trip.
2023-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules