How do I Enable Access to Full-Res Orig Photos Uploaded to SkyPixel?
801 1 2023-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

I uploaded full-resolution, original, Mavic 3 photos to my SkyPixel account a couple weeks ago with the intent to allow those photos to be downloaded and viewed by anyone who wished to do so. However, even as the account owner, I can only now access compressed 500-800K versions of my uploaded photos. I'm fairly certain that I was uploading full-resolution versions of my photos as there was message at the beginning indicating 200+ MB of photos were being uploaded.

Does anyone know how I can enable or authorize access to the full-resolution 12-20 MB original versions of the photos that I uploaded to SkyPixel?

SkyPixel is a DJI owned and operated website. Perhaps a DJI forum rep could inquire with SkyPixel webmasters and provide an answer.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, TheMann58. Thank you for reaching out. Apologize for that we cannot help you download them with full resolution since Skypxel is a platform mainly for the users to display/share their works, but not for storing works like iCloud. We cannot access these materials either. It is recommended to enjoy them online. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2023-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules