CAS-13022398-H0N0X4
280 5 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SantySky
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello, good morning!
I sent the package on June 6, I saw that yesterday a notice arrived for you to go and pick up the package, and you haven't gone yet. I would like to know that we are going to pick up the package. Thank you

Greetings and good Day

Jorge Santiago
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]CAS-13022398-H0N0X4

2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2023-6-20
Use props
SantySky
lvl.1

Switzerland

I sent my FPV drone to DJI in Cologne (Köln,Germany) on June 6th. In the tracking app, it says that DJI in Cologne (Köln,Germany) received a notice of package withdrawal on June 14th at 9:53 am. Until today, nobody has gone to pick up the package. I understand they might be busy, but I would not like the package to be returned without my drone being repaired. My case number: CAS-13022398-H0N0X4
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SantySky Posted at 6-20 06:20
I sent my FPV drone to DJI in Cologne (Köln,Germany) on June 6th. In the tracking app, it says that DJI in Cologne (Köln,Germany) received a notice of package withdrawal on June 14th at 9:53 am. Until today, nobody has gone to pick up the package. I understand they might be busy, but I would not like the package to be returned without my drone being repaired. My case number: CAS-13022398-H0N0X4

Please rest assured that we have forwarded it to the corresponding team for further confirmation. Could you please tell us all the items in the package?
2023-6-20
Use props
Jorge Santiago
New

Switzerland

The items in the package are: a Fpv drone with DJI fpv top shell, DJI fpv gogles V2, DJI fpv intelligent battery, and the DJI fpv remote control 2. Swiss two-year warranty certificate, drone invoice.
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jorge Santiago Posted at 6-21 08:28
The items in the package are: a Fpv drone with DJI fpv top shell, DJI fpv gogles V2, DJI fpv intelligent battery, and the DJI fpv remote control 2. Swiss two-year warranty certificate, drone invoice.

Hi there, may we know if you were the owner of this OP's case? Or do we misunderstand anything here? Look forward to your confirmation.
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules