2399 11 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jattard90
New
Flight distance : 56033 ft

Australia

Hello Everyone

Hopefully someone can help - I have had no luck through DJI support.

We purchased the pocket 2 with creator pack (this comes with 1 microphone) last year.

Now that you can buy additional microphones we purchased 1 additional DJI microphine with receiver. We were assured in the shop that it would work with the original microphine in the creator pack. however we can not get them both to work together.

The microphine from the creator pack is paired with the pocket 2.

How do we get the new microphone to work with the original so we can use both at the same time?

Thanks.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this. May I ask how you contact our support team before, through email or chat, or hotline? Could you please PM us the reference number such as the ticket number or email address or phone number to check for more details? Could you please also tell us more details about the store you purchased the DJI wireless microphone from, such as the full name, address, and contact method?
As for your inquiry, we are sorry to tell you that DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle cannot be connected to two DJI wireless microphones at the same time.
2023-6-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Unfortunately, it seems like the store that claimed you can use both at the same time has given you misinformation. While they look similar, the DJI Pocket 2's wireless microphone and the DJI Mic's transmitters are entirely different devices and cannot be operated on the Pocket 2 at the same time. If you have the charging-case, 2-transmitter version of the DJI Mic, you can use both of that's transmitters with the Pocket 2 at the same time by connecting the receiver to the Pocket 2 by using a 3,5mm audio cable, but it is not possible to use those at the same time with the Pocket 2's wireless mic.

One way that you could circumvent around this problem is connecting the Pocket 2's wireless mic to the Pocket 2, use the internal recording function of the DJI Mic transmitters, then sync the DJI Mic audio recordings with the Pocket 2's audio in the editing/post-processing.
2023-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 6-20 08:46
Unfortunately, it seems like the store that claimed you can use both at the same time has given you misinformation. While they look similar, the DJI Pocket 2's wireless microphone and the DJI Mic's transmitters are entirely different devices and cannot be operated on the Pocket 2 at the same time. If you have the charging-case, 2-transmitter version of the DJI Mic, you can use both of that's transmitters with the Pocket 2 at the same time by connecting the receiver to the Pocket 2 by using a 3,5mm audio cable, but it is not possible to use those at the same time with the Pocket 2's wireless mic.

One way that you could circumvent around this problem is connecting the Pocket 2's wireless mic to the Pocket 2, use the internal recording function of the DJI Mic transmitters, then sync the DJI Mic audio recordings with the Pocket 2's audio in the editing/post-processing.

Thanks for clarifying this. I was wondering the same thing.
2023-6-21
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 6-21 00:19
Thanks for clarifying this. I was wondering the same thing.

Glad to hear it was useful information to you.
2023-6-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 6-22 03:49
Glad to hear it was useful information to you.

Yeah, I'm still considering the DJI Mic, although I have bought a big mic for in the home studio, so it would only be for outdoor work.
2023-6-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 6-22 04:07
Yeah, I'm still considering the DJI Mic, although I have bought a big mic for in the home studio, so it would only be for outdoor work.

For what I have used the DJI Mic, I have found it worth it.
2023-6-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 6-22 04:09
For what I have used the DJI Mic, I have found it worth it.

I thought about getting it for both outdoor and indoor, but I chose a studio microphone for indoor.
It was a bit of a question since both have pros and cons, where the DJI mic is wireless, which can be very handy.
But I also wanted better sound quality for recording vocals, so I figured I'd better start with the good mic and get a 'convenient' one if I really need it.
2023-6-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 6-22 04:20
I thought about getting it for both outdoor and indoor, but I chose a studio microphone for indoor.
It was a bit of a question since both have pros and cons, where the DJI mic is wireless, which can be very handy.
But I also wanted better sound quality for recording vocals, so I figured I'd better start with the good mic and get a 'convenient' one if I really need it.

Budget-wise, it is a good idea to first check what you need and buy those items, rather than just get everything and later notice half of it is just collecting dust on the shelves, so you chose wisely
2023-6-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 6-22 04:24
Budget-wise, it is a good idea to first check what you need and buy those items, rather than just get everything and later notice half of it is just collecting dust on the shelves, so you chose wisely

Exactly. I have done that more than once in the past.
Trying to avoid doing it again
2023-6-22
Use props
kan_i2003yahoo.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44150 ft
United States

Can you use two pocket 2 mics at the same time?
2023-6-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

kan_i2003yahoo.com Posted at 6-22 09:28
Can you use two pocket 2 mics at the same time?

Unfortunately, I think that's not possible. For what I know, the Do-It-All Handle only supports one mic at a time.
2023-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules