Hand Controller does not come on
181 3 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobertChester
lvl.1

United States

You asked for my SN:, I sent an email stating that I could not find it and asked where would I look for it? No responce from your company
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. I sent you a PM to check more details, please take a look.
2023-6-20
Use props
RobertChester
lvl.1

United States

LOL, all I am getting is a run around "from you (Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. I sent you a PM to check more details, please take a look.). I thought that maybe your company would get this mess cleaned up, but no lets play games for a few months, then maybe this guy will forget that his crappy DJI drone does not work correctly and he will go away.

Call me at 623-330-6968 Robert Chester
If I am not able to answer, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE AND A NUMBER TO CALL BACK, THANK YOU
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RobertChester Posted at 6-21 07:37
LOL, all I am getting is a run around "from you (Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. I sent you a PM to check more details, please take a look.). I thought that maybe your company would get this mess cleaned up, but no lets play games for a few months, then maybe this guy will forget that his crappy DJI drone does not work correctly and he will go away.

Call me at 623-330-6968 Robert Chester

Sorry for the late reply. I replied to your PM, you can take a look.
2023-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules