Since update -- Black
853 8 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
li0than
lvl.1

Germany

Hey,

Since Last Update (right now Device Info shows: Firmware Ver. 01.04.06.20, Camera Firmware Ver. 10.00.36.21) my Action 2 starts, but Camerapreview stays black.

When trying to start recording it stays a 00:00 for a while, then stops and automatically tries again. Storage gets filled with empty videos.

Do you have any recomendations? Is this a known problem?

2023-6-20
Use props
li0than
lvl.1

Germany

Preview in App also stays Black and switching to any mode but 1080p 30fps fails. Mode is automatically switched back after about 1s
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, li0than. We're sorry your experiencing such a concern. We need to verify the behaviour. Kindly post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-20
Use props
li0than
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 6-20 17:36
Hi, li0than. We're sorry your experiencing such a concern. We need to verify the behaviour. Kindly post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gb9LuZ7ENMc

Powerbrick connected or not doesn't make a difference
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

li0than Posted at 6-20 22:20
https://youtube.com/shorts/gb9LuZ7ENMc

Powerbrick connected or not doesn't make a difference

Thanks for sharing the video, and apologies for the delayed update. We will have this forwarded to our team. Thank you.
2023-6-27
Use props
li0than
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 6-27 17:28
Thanks for sharing the video, and apologies for the delayed update. We will have this forwarded to our team. Thank you.

Thanks. Do you want me to export device logs? Or should I send you the camera?
2023-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

li0than Posted at 7-8 08:21
Thanks. Do you want me to export device logs? Or should I send you the camera?

Hi. I'm sorry for the very late reply. Does it still show the issue? Can you please check whether the DJI Mimo is the latest version?
there's still no image transmission after updating the DJI Mimo, try downloading the older version of Mimo app from here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo.
2023-7-19
Use props
li0than
lvl.1

Germany

Yes, still same issue. I already did a factory reset. Sadly no change.

I also tried completely emptying it and the recharging and restarting (I solved an other missteps bug I had earlier) but this time it also didn't help
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

li0than Posted at 7-19 01:27
Yes, still same issue. I already did a factory reset. Sadly no change.

I also tried completely emptying it and the recharging and restarting (I solved an other missteps bug I had earlier) but this time it also didn't help

Seems like everything has already been tried but still having the same issue. The best option that we can do is to get the device repaired. Please use the link to get to our support page and also to contact our live support.
2023-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules