can i bind a caddx vista fpv drone with a dji controller 2?
3635 10 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fernandinho
New

Brazil

can i bind a caddx vista fpv drone with a dji controller 2, using any goggles? i'm using a crossfire
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fernandinho. Thank you for reaching out. Caddx Vista upgraded to the latest firmware can be connected to DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. However, after updating, the Caddx Vista air unit will not be able to support DJI Goggles V2/V1 and DJI FPV remote controller.
2023-6-22
Use props
click here now
lvl.2

United States

This is a really lazy answer.

Someone asks if its compatible and you say yes.

Why not provide some context.  Steps,  or a link to an actual tutorial or information on how it works and what will need to be done.

I just dont understand the laziness of people providing customer service.
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_xigT1PfHYsS5
New

Cyprus

Hi All,

Is there any update with this issue, i have Goggle v2 and RC2 and need to bind and use caddx vista unit.

Best Regards.
2023-9-1
Use props
Hamid Blogger
lvl.1

Pakistan

Yes, you can bind a Caddx Vista FPV drone with a DJI Controller 2. Just follow the usual binding process, and you should be good to go!
2023-9-13
Use props
Mister James
lvl.1

Mexico

Hamid Blogger Posted at 9-13 01:38
Yes, you can bind a Caddx Vista FPV drone with a DJI Controller 2. Just follow the usual binding process, and you should be good to go!

What firmware versions are you using? I have the fpv goggles v2 and the fpv controller 2. The goggle bind no problem but I cannot get the controller to bind.
2023-11-29
Use props
djiuser_hVzTI6uXxfNy
New
Flight distance : 223330 ft

Brazil

Hamid Blogger Posted at 9-13 01:38

Mas para de funcionar com goggles v2
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_hVzTI6uXxfNy
New
Flight distance : 223330 ft

Brazil

Mister James Posted at 11-29 18:54
What firmware versions are you using? I have the fpv goggles v2 and the fpv controller 2. The goggle bind no problem but I cannot get the controller to bind.

E se atualizar pega o controle mas para de pegar o óculos
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_KP1o3sc179U3
lvl.1
Netherlands

Mister James Posted at 11-29 18:54

You can't, you have to have the goggles 2, with the controller 2. Or the controller 1 (big black) and the goggles v2. It makes no sense. But that's DJI
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_LnzzXDDOtvyj
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-6-22 00:50
Hi, fernandinho. Thank you for reaching out. Caddx Vista upgraded to the latest firmware can be connected to DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. However, after updating, the Caddx Vista air unit will not be able to support DJI Goggles V2/V1 and DJI FPV remote controller.

So wait, you’re saying it is possible to connect the remote controller 2 with the Caddx Vista unit with the latest update but you can’t use the V2 Goggles only the Goggles 2?
3-13 06:38
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LnzzXDDOtvyj Posted at 3-13 06:38
So wait, you’re saying it is possible to connect the remote controller 2 with the Caddx Vista unit with the latest update but you can’t use the V2 Goggles only the Goggles 2?

Hi, djiuser_LnzzXDDOtvyj. Yes, Digital FPV System and Caddx Vista Air Unit with a firmware version not lower than v01.01.00.00 can be used with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. However, video recording from the Air Unit is not supported.
3-14 19:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules