Mavic Air 2s Controller camera tilt roller not working
1348 2 2023-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Batkhaan
New

Mongolia

Hello,
I bought Air 2s Fly More Combo. Camera tilt roller did not work out of the box. It does not even register in RC calibration. What do I do?
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Batkhaan. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:
1. Make sure the firmware version is the latest or refresh the firmware version.
2. Ensure that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., there is no freezing and gray screen on the image transmission. In the case of a freezing and gray screen on the image transmission, check whether the signal is intermittent due to significant image transmission interruption.
3. DJI Fly: Press and hold the image transmission screen on the DJI Fly app. After the white gimbal control bar (as in the below pic) appears, drag it up or down to control the gimbal tilt. If the gimbal moves accordingly, the gimbal can work normally.

4. Please calibrate the joystick. Rotate the gimbal dial to fill the progress bar. Check whether the dial can be moved to the max limit. If yes, the gimbal dial works normally.
5. DJI Fly: Tap “Gain & Expo Tuning” under “control”. Check whether “Max Control Speed(Tilt)” is set to 1. If yes,  If yes, the gimbal will move very slowly. It is recommended to increase the “Max Control Speed(Tilt)” value.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-6-21
Use props
Batkhaan
New

Mongolia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-21 06:50
Hi, Batkhaan. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:
1. Make sure the firmware version is the latest or refresh the firmware version.
2. Ensure that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., there is no freezing and gray screen on the image transmission. In the case of a freezing and gray screen on the image transmission, check whether the signal is intermittent due to significant image transmission interruption.

It worked briefly after firmware update. But stopped working again after RC calibration
2023-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules