Unstabilised videos - DJI RS 3 Mini
775 2 2023-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ntm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a problem because the videos do not have any kind of stability and have a lot of movement.  1- I calibrate the gymbal perfectly. 2- I select auto tune and it tells me that the 3 axes are excellent.  The camera I am using is a Sony a7III with a 12/24 f4 Sony lens.

https://youtu.be/9mXuJO8sCE0

I would appreciate any help or suggestion. It's like not wearing a gymbal.
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ntm. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we received an update.
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ntm. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Please see the details below:

A situation where there is a stutter in the rotation of the gimbal during filming and the following additional information needs to be gathered for additional confirmation:
1) Please confirm the following mode selected for the gimbal;
2) Please provide the relevant parameter settings of the gimbal (e.g. dead zone, following speed, etc.);
3) You will be asked to provide a third person view and grip during filming;
4) You are required to record a video of you verifying the three axes after the balance has been adjusted;

Scene 2:
The image of the gimbal moving forward for filming is normal, the presence of undulations in the Z-axis direction is a normal situation (Mainly related to the amount of movement up and down during the shot), which can be mitigated by using ninja steps or catwalking;

Scene 3:
There is a slight wobble in the left and right direction of the horizontal scroll axis on the moving shot screen, the following information needs to be collected again for additional confirmation:
1) Please confirm the following mode selected for the gimbal;
2) Please provide the relevant parameter settings of the gimbal (e.g. dead zone, following speed, etc.);
3) You will be asked to provide a third-person view and grip during filming;
4) you are required to record a video of you verifying the three axes after the balance has been adjusted.
2023-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules