916 9 2023-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So did anyone manage to get a pair of these before they went back out of stock?

Got the email this morning to say they were in stock but as soon as I get to the store page to order one it's already back to being out of stock.

DJI, did you only make one?
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi DubSound. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that this foam padding is currently out-of-stock on our official DJI Online store. You may place your email address in the "In-stock reminder" for you to be notified if this accessory is now back in stock. You may also want to check the link below to possibly purchase this specific pad. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-6-21
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Never got the email here in the USA.
2023-6-21
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the foam.  Haven't used it yet.  But I ordered about 2 weeks ago as soon as I received a back in stock message.
2023-6-21
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Tom_765 Posted at 6-21 13:32
I have the foam.  Haven't used it yet.  But I ordered about 2 weeks ago as soon as I received a back in stock message.

Please tell us how it works as soon as possible...   
2023-6-21
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Just because I am waiting for weeks now for the DJI soft foam to get available in the DJI Store: bought the iFlight "DJI Goggles 2 Sponge Foam Padding V2 >Narrow<" and it is the best variant for me right now after testing some. It fits good on my face, is soft, I can breathe through my nose now and the view on the screen is not worse that with the usual cheap Aliexpress foam padding. I ordered both >Narrow< and >Wide< to try out which fits best on my face, I think that was the only way to achive a "best fit". That cost some money but I really needed a better solution.

I don't think the DJI one can be even better. Because the mechanical design of the Goggles 2.
2023-6-21
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got the email and ordered mine just now. Hope they are a bit more comfy around my beak.
2023-6-22
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

Got the email a couple of hours ago here in the USA (New Hampshire to be specific) and got my order in.

I love DJI but obviously they know that the standard padding sucks or they wouldn't be selling the alternate options.

I didn't even have a problem with my cheap BetaFPV goggles (which only costs a little more than the DJI soft padding for the whole goggles LOL!!!)
2023-6-22
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SeehawerB Posted at 6-21 22:58
Just because I am waiting for weeks now for the DJI soft foam to get available in the DJI Store: bought the iFlight "DJI Goggles 2 Sponge Foam Padding V2 >Narrow

Is this one of the foams that require the velcro tabs to be stuck onto the goggles?

Not a huge fan of those ones as they tend to peel off after a few weeks depending on the temp, would love it if 3rd parties used a similar plastic base to clip onto the goggles instead.
2023-6-22
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dnddad324 Posted at 6-22 05:30
Got the email a couple of hours ago here in the USA (New Hampshire to be specific) and got my order in.

I love DJI but obviously they know that the standard padding sucks or they wouldn't be selling the alternate options.

Will have been a different batch I'd imagine with it being USA.

And you can't really go wrong with box goggles to be honest, even a cheap pair of Cobra S Lites fit comfortably
2023-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules