2006 7 2023-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunseekerfoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 494672 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Had a crash into tree trunks and now the drone is giving "Critical low battery" and "battery communication error" on all of my four batteries, even if they are fully charged. I've tried inserting the battery firmly and pressing hard on the plug to make sure it was connected. Any suggestions please.

Thanks a lot!
Henry
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Henry. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:

1. Try another battery (if any) for troubleshooting.
2. If the issue is resolved after using another battery, it indicates that the battery is malfunctioning.
3. If the issue persists after trying several batteries, send the battery and aircraft back for inspection as the aircraft or the battery may be malfunctioning.
4. For malfunctioning components, we recommend wiping metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration > 75%).

Please keep us posted.
2023-6-21
Use props
sunseekerfoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 494672 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-21 19:14

Thank you Gamora,

Sorry for late reply, I left for Iceland for 3 weeks and just got back.  Like I mentioned in the title, before I posted the issue,I had already tested all my 4 batteries and had same issue. Since I had to fly to Iceland the next day, I bought another Avata (drone only) for the trip and all 4 batteries worked well on the new Avata.  I did clean the contact pins on the avata but the problem still there.

Thanks,
Henry
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sunseekerfoto Posted at 7-19 22:47
Thank you Gamora,

Sorry for late reply, I left for Iceland for 3 weeks and just got back.  Like I mentioned in the title, before I posted the issue,I had already tested all my 4 batteries and had same issue. Since I had to fly to Iceland the next day, I bought another Avata (drone only) for the trip and all 4 batteries worked well on the new Avata.  I did clean the contact pins on the avata but the problem still there.

Hi, Henry. Thank you for the update. If ever you want to send the old one for repair once you're back in Canada please submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). Safe travels!
2023-7-22
Use props
djiuser_pPgFErotxl8C
New

United States

DJI has completely let me down on this one. Been using the mavic 2 platform for a while. Zoom and Pro. Had 6 batteries and was going great. Been doing quite a bit of work with them. I leave town and come back and all but 1are no longer readable. DJI tried to trouble shoot over a 2 week span (no income while waiting) for them to finally ask for serial numbers and a label to send them in. I sent them in and the next day they said they couldn’t help at all besides to offer a 20% discount on new batteries. Why did I ship them? Why would I buy more. I would rather change platforms to a better drone and company with better customer service. This is terrible and has pretty much put me out of business until I can recoup the loss. DJI should take better care of their customer base. Just buy more. That’s all that matters to DJI.
I’m completely let down by this. Please be aware before purchase. Never saw this one coming and now they are trying to get me to buy batteries asap or lose the discount.
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_pPgFErotxl8C Posted at 7-27 05:57
DJI has completely let me down on this one. Been using the mavic 2 platform for a while. Zoom and Pro. Had 6 batteries and was going great. Been doing quite a bit of work with them. I leave town and come back and all but 1are no longer readable. DJI tried to trouble shoot over a 2 week span (no income while waiting) for them to finally ask for serial numbers and a label to send them in. I sent them in and the next day they said they couldn’t help at all besides to offer a 20% discount on new batteries. Why did I ship them? Why would I buy more. I would rather change platforms to a better drone and company with better customer service. This is terrible and has pretty much put me out of business until I can recoup the loss. DJI should take better care of their customer base. Just buy more. That’s all that matters to DJI.
I’m completely let down by this. Please be aware before purchase. Never saw this one coming and now they are trying to get me to buy batteries asap or lose the discount.

Hello there! We apologize for the delay in response. The experience you've had is completely the opposite of what we wanted our customers to experience. Please accept our apologies and allow us to assist you further. We have sent you a message to verify some information. Thank you for your patience.
2023-7-27
Use props
Dmitry Dlougii
New

Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-6-21 19:14

I have totally the same problem with all my 3 batteries for DJI AVATA  (( But a did not have a crash, the drone just fell upside down on the grass. After this kind of incident there should be no problems or errors, however, when the drone turned over, the controllers worked faster until I pressed critical shutdown, i tried to do a lot of updates or resets but nothing gonna help, very sad and disappointed
All the time i see battery communication error (
2-10 05:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dmitry Dlougii Posted at 2-10 05:21
I have totally the same problem with all my 3 batteries for DJI AVATA  (( But a did not have a crash, the drone just fell upside down on the grass. After this kind of incident there should be no problems or errors, however, when the drone turned over, the controllers worked faster until I pressed critical shutdown, i tried to do a lot of updates or resets but nothing gonna help, very sad and disappointed
All the time i see battery communication error (

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this situation. We encourage you to send the aircraft for proper inspection and possible repair. If you wish to send your aircraft in service, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support Thank you for your understanding.
2-13 03:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules