Accessing distance laser data in log file
1022 14 2023-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_dicle
lvl.2

Turkey

Hello,

we have a dji rtk matricies 300 drone. I would like to access drone distance data. I looked into log file data but unfortunatelly I could see no data about distance sensor. How can I reach it ?

Best regards.
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for reaching out. You may check the flight log on the remote control side to see the total mileage for each flight, please refer to the screenshot below:
2023-6-23
Use props
dji_dicle
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-23 07:56
Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for reaching out. You may check the flight log on the remote control side to see the total mileage for each flight, please refer to the screenshot below:
[view_image]

Hello DJI Gamora,

Actually I don't mean traveled distance. What I mean is that, when you look at somewhere with the drone, a sensor measures distance between you and where you are looking. How can I access this distance?
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dji_dicle Posted at 7-6 03:29
Hello DJI Gamora,

Actually I don't mean traveled distance. What I mean is that, when you look at somewhere with the drone, a sensor measures distance between you and where you are looking. How can I access this distance?

Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for the reply. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive feedback from them.
2023-7-8
Use props
dji_dicle
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-8 19:36
Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for the reply. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive feedback from them.

Hello Gamora,

Thank you for that, I would be waiting you.

Best regards.
2023-7-10
Use props
dji_dicle
lvl.2

Turkey

Hello DJI Gamora, could you find something ?

Best regards.
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dji_dicle Posted at 7-13 06:44
Hello DJI Gamora, could you find something ?

Best regards.

Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check the feedback below:

For this function, the aircraft does not have relevant sensors to calculate it;
But it is possible if you have an H20 camera, which has a laser ranging function. You can measure the distance between the aircraft and the target point through H20, or mark the target as a Pinpoint. You can control the aircraft to reach the Pinpoint later.
2023-7-17
Use props
dji_dicle
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-17 07:54
Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check the feedback below:

For this function, the aircraft does not have relevant sensors to calculate it;

Hi Gamora,

Thank you for reply and concern. We have H20T and it is installed on the drone. However, I do not see any data about its lidar laser range finder in flight records. How can I access it?

Best regards.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dji_dicle Posted at 7-17 21:21
Hi Gamora,

Thank you for reply and concern. We have H20T and it is installed on the drone. However, I do not see any data about its lidar laser range finder in flight records. How can I access it?

Hi, dji_dicle. Let me verify this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we received an update.
2023-7-19
Use props
dji_dicle
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-19 06:18
Hi, dji_dicle. Let me verify this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we received an update.

Okay, I am waiting your response Gamora.

Best regards.
2023-7-30
Use props
grone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2342628 ft
Canada

Hello, I have the same issue... and we need help. Thank you.
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dji_dicle Posted at 7-30 21:31
Okay, I am waiting your response Gamora.

Best regards.

Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for patiently waiting.

As shown in the attached screenshot above:
The red arrow icon on the left side of the screenshot is to enable/disable the H20/T20T laser ranging function. The Red Cross icon in the middle of the screenshot is the target object to aim at, and the RNG next to it represents the distance between the camera and the target. This data will not be recorded in the flight record, and this function needs to be turned on in real-time. Hope this answers your question.
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

grone Posted at 7-31 05:24
Hello, I have the same issue... and we need help. Thank you.

Hi, grone. Please refer to my reply above. Thank you.
2023-8-5
Use props
dji_dicle
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-5 20:58
Hi, dji_dicle. Thank you for patiently waiting.
[view_image]
As shown in the attached screenshot above:

Hi Gamora,

Thank you for your answer and interests. Why it needs to be just real-time? I think it should be to record. Maybe there is an another option, for example third party softwares. Is there any way to get it after fly?  Can we use DJI SDK to record?

Best regards.
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dji_dicle Posted at 8-6 21:02
Hi Gamora,

Thank you for your answer and interests. Why it needs to be just real-time? I think it should be to record. Maybe there is an another option, for example third party softwares. Is there any way to get it after fly?  Can we use DJI SDK to record?

Hi, dji_dicle. The laser rangefinder function needs to be turned on in real-time, but the information is recorded in the photo. (The premise is that the camera needs to take pictures.)

As shown in the screenshot below, if the laser ranging function of the camera is turned on, the target distance will be recorded in the XMP information of the photo taken by the camera;

drone-dji: LRFStatus: laser ranging radar status;
drone-dji: LRFTargetDistance: the distance between the target object and the camera;
drone-dji: LRFTargetLon: laser ranging longitude of target object;
drone-dji: LRFTargetLat: laser ranging latitude of target object;
drone-dji: LRFTargetAlt: laser ranging the relative height of the target object;
drone-dji: LRFTargetAbsAlt: Laser ranging absolute height of target object (ellipsoid height).

If you need to record through third-party software or SDK, please contact the SDK team at dev@dji.com.
2023-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules