Unbinding help
742 7 2023-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nipper2271
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200 ft

United Kingdom

I bought a 2nd hand dji mini 2 , i need help to unbind the guy i bought it from had MS and could not help with the issue , i have sent emails to support but not had any reply unsure what to do regarding this , any help please . cheers
2023-6-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you fly the drone without limitations or is it grounded?
If you can fly it without limitations then don't bother about unbinding, it's an annoyance only.
If the drone is grounded then sorry to say you bought a brick, only the original account can undo the binding and if he can't remember his login there is, as far as I know, nothing that can be done.

BUT if the guy's phone is still logged into the app then he can undo the binding without the drone being in his presence, all that is necessary is for the App to be connected to the internet.
2023-6-22
Use props
nipper2271
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-22 11:13
Can you fly the drone without limitations or is it grounded?
If you can fly it without limitations then don't bother about unbinding, it's an annoyance only.
If the drone is grounded then sorry to say you bought a brick, only the original account can undo the binding and if he can't remember his login there is, as far as I know, nothing that can be done.

yes i,m  able to fly it and have checked with him to see if any joy yet  , but no such luck , so i just carry on flying it
2023-6-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Am I correct in thinking you are using the grey RC231 controller and a phone etc. as the screen?
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May you please provide us with the ticket number? We'll take a look and check for the latest updates. Thank you.
2023-6-22
Use props
nipper2271
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-22 13:36
Am I correct in thinking you are using the grey RC231 controller and a phone etc. as the screen?

Yes mate that's correct
2023-6-23
Use props
nipper2271
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 6-22 14:30
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May you please provide us with the ticket number? We'll take a look and check for the latest updates. Thank you.

Hi, the support ticket I sent had no number it's was before I became a member of forums, am I OK to send another for you to check? Cheers
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

nipper2271 Posted at 6-23 03:21
Hi, the support ticket I sent had no number it's was before I became a member of forums, am I OK to send another for you to check? Cheers

Thank you for the information. Sure. You can send us a direct message or respond here to provide the information. I'm here to assist you. Thank you.
2023-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules