When will DJI Virtual Flight Be Fixed?
935 18 2023-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yummy fur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1239488 ft

Australia

I don't know how many months it has been, we've since updated to iOS 16.5.1 and still VFlight is broken, unusable. The problem for me is that I cannot practice because practising on a computer screen when I use goggles is utterly pointless from my perspective.

So DJI one of the largest drone makers on the planet appear unable to repair their app which makes their drone virtually useless for learning. I cann't learn something in the sim and then practice it. In other words VFlight is an integral part of the item, and without it, I would never have bought into this.

So when will this be fixed?
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Due to the recent IOS system upgrade, the compatibility with DJI Virtual flight software may be abnormal. We will report it to our engineers to analyze so they can locate the issue. At present, we recommend that you try other mobile devices if possible. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-6-22
Use props
yummy fur
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-22 18:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Due to the recent IOS system upgrade, the compatibility with DJI Virtual flight software may be abnormal. We will report it to our engineers to analyze so they can locate the issue. At present, we recommend that you try other mobile devices if possible. We appreciate your understanding.

Yes I understand that you guys are onto it, it's just that it has been going on for a very long time, and it doesn't seem like a catastrophic problem, it's just that the screen is low res and blocky. I'm hoping for an real  estimate on when this will be fixed. I've never seen a major company completely ruin the ability to use one of their product and then take such a blasé attitude to it.

These sorts of polite non answers are worse than no answers. Is it going to be another six months? a yea? iOS17?

regards

2023-6-22
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

yummy fur Posted at 6-22 22:59
Yes I understand that you guys are onto it, it's just that it has been going on for a very long time, and it doesn't seem like a catastrophic problem, it's just that the screen is low res and blocky. I'm hoping for an real  estimate on when this will be fixed. I've never seen a major company completely ruin the ability to use one of their product and then take such a blasé attitude to it.

These sorts of polite non answers are worse than no answers. Is it going to be another six months? a yea? iOS17?

Spot on. I wouldn’t have bought the DJI FPV if I knew that customer service from this company is so pathetic
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

yummy fur Posted at 6-22 22:59
Yes I understand that you guys are onto it, it's just that it has been going on for a very long time, and it doesn't seem like a catastrophic problem, it's just that the screen is low res and blocky. I'm hoping for an real  estimate on when this will be fixed. I've never seen a major company completely ruin the ability to use one of their product and then take such a blasé attitude to it.

We totally understand your frustration. Rest assured that we will keep you posted once we received an update about this issue. Thank you for your patience.
2023-6-24
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

today we celebrate 100 days of "DJI Virtual Flight” defect.

which was updated 280 days ago ...
problem started when apple upgraded iOS to 16.4+ version (27.3.2023 exactly 100 days ago).

DJI team has been doing nothing to fix it for last 100 days.
Better than year ago:

Reminder of last year "DJI Virtual FLight issue":

when apple upgraded iOS to 15.3.1 = DJI left us with nothing 48 days:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 598&pid=2720893

conclusions:
since I bought DJI FPV I haven't been able to train for 148 days due to DJI incompetence

i would like to ask DJI again:

is it fair?
2023-7-4
Use props
yummy fur
lvl.2

Australia

SlavoSpace Posted at 7-4 22:19
today we celebrate 100 days of "DJI Virtual Flight” defect.

which was updated 280 days ago ...

Yep, it's completely unacceptable, 8 months since an update to a now broken app that means it's impossible to practice new stuff, I pity the new Avata users, at least I got a chance to learn enough first.

To say "go and buy and android phone adds insult to injury. There is not way they can't fix this, probably just too lazy to bother, probably think they've waited this long may as well wait till iOS17.

Not even a genuine timeline. Just a generic 'we are onto it'
2023-7-4
Use props
yummy fur
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-6-24 02:01
We totally understand your frustration. Rest assured that we will keep you posted once we received an update about this issue. Thank you for your patience.

LOL. Nine months later. Why don't you guys just tell the truth, why keep pretending like you're gonna fix it, or that it's some insurmountable problem.

Maybe a class action lawsuit will do something.
3-5 20:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

yummy fur Posted at 3-5 20:43
LOL. Nine months later. Why don't you guys just tell the truth, why keep pretending like you're gonna fix it, or that it's some insurmountable problem.

Maybe a class action lawsuit will do something.

Hello there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. As we are coordinating with the related manufacturer to resolve the issue, we suggest using the devices running Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4 in the meantime to use the app. My sincere apologies for the trouble that this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-7 04:11
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 04:11
Hello there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. As we are coordinating with the related manufacturer to resolve the issue, we suggest using the devices running Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4 in the meantime to use the app. My sincere apologies for the trouble that this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.

The app doesn’t work on iOS all the way do to 15.7 you idiots! By contacting the manufacturer, I hope you mean DJI, because it’s no one else fault!
3-8 01:48
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 3-8 01:48
The app doesn’t work on iOS all the way do to 15.7 you idiots! By contacting the manufacturer, I hope you mean DJI, because it’s no one else fault!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Waldo. For us to make a follow-up on this issue, could you please provide us with a short video showing the issue that you are experiencing on the app right now? Also, please provide us with the details of your mobile device (iOS version, mobile device model), and rest assured that we will create a separate ticket related to this inquiry and respond to you in a timely manner. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-8 03:52
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 03:52
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Waldo. For us to make a follow-up on this issue, could you please provide us with a short video showing the issue that you are experiencing on the app right now? Also, please provide us with the details of your mobile device (iOS version, mobile device model), and rest assured that we will create a separate ticket related to this inquiry and respond to you in a timely manner. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.

You know the problem.

On any iOS device the view through any Goggles, be it 2 or v2 is pixelated and blurry. You know the problem, it’s been a problem for almost a year now. And don’t tell me to try another iOS device or Android, as the problem applies all the way back to 15.7, and I don’t own an Android device. Just fix the fing issue, it’s a DJI problem, not Apple!
3-9 00:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 3-9 00:55
You know the problem.

On any iOS device the view through any Goggles, be it 2 or v2 is pixelated and blurry. You know the problem, it’s been a problem for almost a year now. And don’t tell me to try another iOS device or Android, as the problem applies all the way back to 15.7, and I don’t own an Android device. Just fix the fing issue, it’s a DJI problem, not Apple!

Thank you for your response and we totally understand your frustration. You may provide us with the information needed above so we can create another ticket on this specific issue of yours. Rest assured that we will provide you with an accurate response after we review the information. Thank you for your cooperation.
3-9 04:56
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-9 04:56
Thank you for your response and we totally understand your frustration. You may provide us with the information needed above so we can create another ticket on this specific issue of yours. Rest assured that we will provide you with an accurate response after we review the information. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please read my response to the problem that I and everyone else is having. It’s not as if this is a new problem, it’s almost being going on a year now and still nothing has been done, except to give us a copy and paste response.

Do something about it!
3-10 15:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 3-10 15:33
Please read my response to the problem that I and everyone else is having. It’s not as if this is a new problem, it’s almost being going on a year now and still nothing has been done, except to give us a copy and paste response.

Do something about it!

We understand how frustrated you are regarding this matter. We always listen to our customer's feedback and forward it to our engineering team. Upon further confirmation with our engineers, we are happy to inform you that the issue with the Virtual Flight App has been resolved. The updated version is currently being prepared and will be released as soon as it is ready. Please stay tuned to updates from our DJI Online website. Thank you for your understanding.
3-11 00:56
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-11 00:56
We understand how frustrated you are regarding this matter. We always listen to our customer's feedback and forward it to our engineering team. Upon further confirmation with our engineers, we are happy to inform you that the issue with the Virtual Flight App has been resolved. The updated version is currently being prepared and will be released as soon as it is ready. Please stay tuned to updates from our DJI Online website. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you.
3-11 03:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome, Waldo. Again, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused by this issue. We always thank you for your valued support. Have a nice day ahead!
3-15 00:38
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-15 00:38
You are most welcome, Waldo. Again, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused by this issue. We always thank you for your valued support. Have a nice day ahead!

Can you give us an idea of when the app update will be submitted to Apple for review?
3-15 04:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 3-15 04:04
Can you give us an idea of when the app update will be submitted to Apple for review?

Hello, Waldo. As of the time being, we don't have the exact timeframe for when is the exact date of the release. Please rest assured that we will release it as soon as it is ready. We appreciate your understanding.
3-18 02:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules