Estabilizador atascado
6224 5 2023-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlosfilmve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 705030 ft
Venezuela

despues de tener dos vuelos existosos al querer usar drone luego de dos dias dice esta alerta y el gimbal no se mueve. Y no esta atascado.

After having two successful flights when I wanted to use the drone after two days it says it is alert and the gimbal does not move. And it is not stuck.
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Please confirm what specific DJI drone model are you currently using. Also, what error message did you receive on the DJI Fly app, can you please take a screenshot and send it to us? You may want to check the gimbal of your aircraft and check if there is some debris on it, clean the gimbal, and perform the Gimbal auto-calibration via the DJI Fly app to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-22
Use props
djiuser_inT5ZBgTWAC3
New
Flight distance : 148 ft

Peru

Tengo problemas con mi drone NUEVO DJI MINI 3 PRO. me salió el error desde un inicio, codigo codigo 1D010002 estabilizador atascado. Todos los firmwares estan actualizados, quiteel protector del cardán, luego gire los tres ejes del cardán con la mano para asegurarme de que puedan girar libremente, intente Calibrar el Cardán pero no me permite porque el estabilizador no se mueve. tambien ya reinicié la nave. Es probable que el error sea de fabrica?. GRacias, quisiera una solución ya que es nuevo.
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_inT5ZBgTWAC3 Posted at 8-2 06:13
Tengo problemas con mi drone NUEVO DJI MINI 3 PRO. me salió el error desde un inicio, codigo codigo 1D010002 estabilizador atascado. Todos los firmwares estan actualizados, quiteel protector del cardán, luego gire los tres ejes del cardán con la mano para asegurarme de que puedan girar libremente, intente Calibrar el Cardán pero no me permite porque el estabilizador no se mueve. tambien ya reinicié la nave. Es probable que el error sea de fabrica?. GRacias, quisiera una solución ya que es nuevo.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? The gimbal is stuck, that's the main reason for the error code. Make sure that the gimbal protector is removed, then rotate the three axes of the gimbal by hand to ensure that they can turn freely. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket case. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-13
Use props
Roderitck Maestre
New

Venezuela

4-15 04:00
Use props
Roderitck Maestre
New

Venezuela

4-15 04:01
Use props