RS3 Pro and Tethered Control Handle connection not secure
901 3 2023-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
falcon900
New
United States

Hello,
I am a new RS3 Pro user and I have just installed a Ronin Tethered Control Handle to the extension arms that are part of the Twist Grip Dual Handle pacjage.  I have noticed that the connection between the extension arm and the extension port is not very secure, and that there is some vertical play/motion where the two elements meet.  In contrast, the arrm on the oipposite side of the gimbal is rock solid. Is the movement an expected phenomena or is it a physical defect of some sort that should be addressed by DJI support?
Thank you in advance.
Ron

2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Ron, sorry for any issue you encountered. Would you mind providing us a video of the setup method and the issue for me to check further? You can also send the video to us via email at support@dji.com and we will help.
2023-6-23
Use props
falcon900
New
United States

Hello Susan,

I have already sent an explanation and video to support and am awaiting a reply.
Thank you.
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

falcon900 Posted at 6-24 08:22
Hello Susan,

I have already sent an explanation and video to support and am awaiting a reply.

You are always welcome, falcon. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules