Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wookong M reversed my commands again !!!
871 4 2015-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

Hello DJI. PLEASE HELP !
I had the same experience with my WookongM and S900 as before. The copter was flying perfect at sea level, no wind and the LED started to blink green and reversed my left and right commands during the flight. Please tell me what to do with my Wookong. This issue happes to me for second time. The first time you told me, the problem is comming from my receiver ( Spektrum AR8000) but it is not from there. Now I am flying with brand new receiver and the issue is still there. I need to now what to do. It is a problem that can make a lot of problems when we are shooting on set. This time happened close to an actor and a brand new AUDI Q7 2015 during shooting the new AUDI commercial. What are your advice ?
2015-8-28
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Hello DJI. Please review my problem and suggest me a decision. Do I need to contact my local dealer or...
2015-8-31
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

BOOOOWWW DJI . . . Are you sleeping or taking care of your sad customers. Once again BIG disappointment of your customer support. Please respond with something, anyrhing
2015-9-2
Use props
ducpeter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Canada

it sound's like its your TX to your RX, but also check your settings in the WKM assistant and maybe when you reverse on your TX

i had an similar problem when i start using the A2 - LB there are 2 assistant software from the A2, LB -> TX
you can set the A, E, T, R in each assistant and also in the TX, the chance to mix it up and also when you made an update and its not correct done on your Transmitter
it's getting lost after the update

i would try to set everything in the transmitter and not in the assistant from the WKM

2015-9-3
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Thanks for you response ducpeter. I have done all the settings in my transmitter which is Spektrum DX 8 with AR8000A Rx. I am flying this wookong for around two years.First with my old S800 and now with S900. It never made such an issue before and it was in the same Tx Rx setup. It does this command reverse problem in combination of green LED blink  (which in the manual is described to be an IMU data lost). I have experienced it twice in totaly different situations. This time was in a perfect day of flying around 10 flyghts each 8 min. and at the last one it reversed during the end of the shot. If you have any suggestions concerning the wookong settings please share. Thank you again ducpeter
2015-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules