APN configuration
985 9 2023-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philbec44
lvl.1
France

Hi,
I bought RS3 mini a month and a half ago and tried it during a trip. I noticed that, when I make a video panoramic, there is a little jerk. I am wondering if this jerk could be relative to APN stabilization. Should I get off APN stabilization ? Any other configuration ?
Thank you for your help
Philbec44

2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please send us the original video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-24
Use props
Philbec44
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-24 23:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please send us the original video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,
Thank you for responding. Hereafter is a link to get video :video

I thought that panoramic would be smoother. It seems it is the case when pano speed is lower; That why I think that it is DSLR stabilization (IBIS) which causes the problem
Have a good day
Philbec44

2023-6-25
Use props
Philbec44
lvl.1
France

Philbec44 Posted at 6-25 00:01
Hi,

Here is the link
www.grosfichiers.com/gmJKDpMaByS
2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Philbec44 Posted at 6-25 00:01
Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted. My apologies but I cannot access the link provided. Can you please try to upload it via Google Drive or Youtube? Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-6-25
Use props
Philbec44
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 21:20
Thank you for keeping us posted. My apologies but I cannot access the link provided. Can you please try to upload it via Google Drive or Youtube? Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi,
Hereafter is a link to get the video
https://youtu.be/5mTMjiDMiCg
Thank you
Have a good day

2023-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Philbec44 Posted at 6-27 23:49
Hi,
Hereafter is a link to get the video

Hello, Philbec. We appreciate your response. Did you try to turn off the APN stabilization? Also, what specific camera are you currently using? We will forward this video that you posted to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-6-29
Use props
Philbec44
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-29 18:35
Hello, Philbec. We appreciate your response. Did you try to turn off the APN stabilization? Also, what specific camera are you currently using? We will forward this video that you posted to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello,
I didn't try to turn off DSLR stabilization yet. I will do it in few days. I will give you a feedback.
My camera is Sony A7M3
Have a good day
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Philbec44 Posted at 6-29 23:08
Hello,
I didn't try to turn off DSLR stabilization yet. I will do it in few days. I will give you a feedback.
My camera is Sony A7M3

Thank you for keeping us posted. Please let us know the result of the test, Philbec so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-7-2
Use props
Philbec44
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-2 20:47
Thank you for keeping us posted. Please let us know the result of the test, Philbec so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead!

Sorry for that late answer. I did few test with and without DSLR IBIS (120° angle sweep in 2seconds and 4 seconds) and I didn't noticed any difference. I think that, during first tries, RS3 mini was not well calibrate.
Thank you for your previous answers
Have a nice day
2023-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules